So was Michael Bisping a clean guy in a dirty division?

Michael is adamant that he is clean and does not approve of PEDS. But he has taken so many brutal losses from PED abusing guys like Vitor, Hendo and Chael and a KO in a fight he won with Anderson.

I have to say I believe him. He would just be such a dirty hypocrite if he pointed the finger so much when he is also guilty.

Makes him seem super impressive that he did so well being clean against a bunch of roiders.

I can't say with any certainty that Bisping was or wasn't clean.

But pointing the finger a lot doesn't make you a clean athlete.

Rampage said he juiced.

no he didnt.

he said he was a hippocrite when it came to drugs.

Its well known that Bisping was a coke and ecstasy head when he was dj'ing and just starting out in mma

I thought he was clean too, but since TJ got caught for EPO, I am wondering if they tested for that. He was a cardio machine.
I can appreciate your point on this but I think you are wrong. Not because I am a biased British twat either. I have watched many fights live of Mike even when he was considered a 'nobody' and he has always been a freak of nature.

Tj is a dirt bag and everyone of his past team mates have said so. He also looks shredded to fuck. Mike has never looked spectacular.

Last edited:
He had heart
Probably his best attribute
That too, I am a big fan of his. But objectivley speaking, this sport is full of PED use and it's hard for someone like me to know if someone is clean or not. Frankly, the PED use doesn't bother me a ton, but it does a little.

We'll never know but it's not fair to accuse without evidence

it's hard to say but the fact he did better after USADA (despite being in his late 30s and having tons of fights many of which were tough) makes it seem more likely than most.

False He was reffering to the fact Bisping used to take ecstacy.

Bisping is amazing won the belt in a div full of roiders.
wrong again
No he didn't.
no he didnt.

he said he was a hippocrite when it came to drugs.

Its well known that Bisping was a coke and ecstasy head when he was dj'ing and just starting out in mma

@27:30

Cool story bros. Rampage, without question, implied Bisping took steroids.
"There's worse stuff out there than taking testosterone"

I don’t care for Bisping’s personality, his disgusting behavior in the Rivera fight, and many other things.

But he is gritty, die-hard, ever-improving, and his long and winding road to the belt is the stuff that sports movies are made of.

I dont know about any of that, we can only speculate.

What I do know is that he will be remembered as the weakest and worst MW champion in history, and how he dicktucked the entire top 15 and fucked up the division so bad that it's still hasn't recovered from the mess he left.

I also know that he was gifted with some of the most shameless hometown decisions in mma. (lol @ won vs Anderson.... or Hendo, or Hammil.
He clearly beat anderson

I can appreciate your point on this but I think you are wrong. Not because I too am am biased British twat either. I have watched many fights live of Mike even when he was considered a 'nobody' and he has always been a freak of nature.

Dont even go there. Tj is a dirt bag and everyone of his past team mates have said so. He also likes shredded to fuck. Mike has never looked spectacular.
Lance didn't look shredded, I don't think the shredded look was directly related to the EPO but an indirect benefit or maybe something else he has been getting away with.

As for him being a cardio freak when he was a nobody, I have zero doubts about that. But he fought 3 round fights as a nobody. I have zero comprehension on the ability to have his output in a five round fight.

And these questions I have don't only apply to Bisping, but I have them for another one of my favorite fighters in Nick Diaz. This EPO has put a little doubt in my mind for all these cardio machines. I think it's reasonable to wonder. I am not condemning them by any means.

He isn't clean
Youre not clean
Sherdog isn't clean
Your mom's not clean.
Your mom's mom's not clean.
Your dog's not clean.
Your AV isn't clean.
Your vag isn't clean.
Your glass isn't clean.
Your ass isn't clean.

@27:30

Cool story bros. Rampage, without question, implied Bisping took steroids.
"There's worse stuff out there than taking testosterone"

Like ecstacy and coke, Mike was a fucking dj in the north west of England, he'd have been off his tits every weekend, just like the rest of us.

I don’t care for Bisping’s personality, his disgusting behavior in the Rivera fight, and many other things.

But he is gritty, die-hard, ever-improving, and his long and winding road to the belt is the stuff that sports movies are made of.
Were you ok with the behaviour of Rivera and his team leading up to the fight?

Like ecstacy and coke, Mike was a fucking dj in the north west of England, he'd have been off his tits every weekend, just like the rest of us.
Guy. They're conversing about PEDs. Nobody is talking about recreational drugs.

Michael is adamant that he is clean and does not approve of PEDS. But he has taken so many brutal losses from PED abusing guys like Vitor, Hendo and Chael and a KO in a fight he won with Anderson.

I have to say I believe him. He would just be such a dirty hypocrite if he pointed the finger so much when he is also guilty.

Makes him seem super impressive that he did so well being clean against a bunch of roiders.
A fighter screaming he is clean and berating fighters found guilty is very far from prof that that fighter was clean.
Actually, I would expect the biggest cheaters to speak louder than anyone else.

Note with that I am NOT saying Bisping cheated. I do not know and I ALWAYS tend to give the benefit of the doubt to the fighter.
But I also think it is misleading to claim all fighters caught were cheaters.
The line is a lot more blurry than people let on by their bias.

For instance, a fighter caught using a tainted supplement is not a cheater (unless you can prove he knew it was dirty in the first place, but no one can prove that)
Heck, some fighters were just plain naive, taking a pill someone they knew from their gym gave them. I don't blame them for it (unless it happens a second time, of course).

So I disagree that all Bisping fought were cheaters.

Guy. They're conversing about PEDs. Nobody is talking about recreational drugs.
Guy, he's talking about recreational drugs, he reality is.

All Rivera and his team did was make a south park parody video.
That just means you've only seen the south Park video, they made quite a few, one of which insinuated mikes Australian wife had chlamydia.

Guy, he's talking about recreational drugs, he reality is.
Please indicate to us the why of that being the case.

I really don't want to have to actually quote the entire 2 minutes of conversation in the video, but they are specifically talking about PEDs, TRT, and testosterone. Those words are actually used in the conversation.

In what universe do recreational drugs, or any similar verbiage, come up into the conversation anywhere... at all?

Back