So was Michael Bisping a clean guy in a dirty division?

Lol I’m not English, you also presented a bullshit argument that has been dismantled by many posters in the thread. I don’t believe that I am the delusional one here
Fuck that prick, I think he's part of a low level Make a Wish type thing where they allow clinical cunts Internet access.

Whoa whoa whoa, England's a shitty place but it's not about hate? Fuck you, you fucking worthless scumbag, stick to getting fucked by your diabetes riddled uncle you prick.
Nice join date, isn't that around the time Conor beat Aldo? That makes a lot of sense.
<CroCop1>

The best criteria for determining who's clean is whether they've ever failed a test. People are innocent until proven guilty. So anything other than a failed test is a clean fighter.

I don't care if there are photos of the guy with a needle in his ass, if he didn't fail a test it might be a needle full of saline.

Innocent until proven guilty.
LMFAO!!! Innocent until prove guilty? Is Sherdog a US court now??

Since you've provided no evidence for your assertions, let me ask you these questions:
1. Since drug tests are always one step behind, just how effective are they really?
2. Why do some athletes prepare to pass drug tests?

Oh never mind, why should I bother, your naive ass thinks a picture of someone pinning doesn't mean anything so long as they pass a very passable drug test. Someone could show you a pic of themself pinning their chest and tell you they're juiced to the gills and show you all the bloodwork but you'll believe they're clean because they prepped and managed to pass a drug test right? I mean that is the criteria you claim to be the best for determining who is clean and who is not.

Last edited:
Nice join date, isn't that around the time Conor beat Aldo? That makes a lot of sense.
<CroCop1>
Really?
You're judging me on a join date you fucking dickhead?
I have ufc 1,2 and 3 on vhs, I bought them in '95 and '96.
I've been coming here for years but never joined because scum bags like you were in the majority instead of the minority.
Well done in showing your absolutely retarded view though, fucking arsehole.

He probably wasn’t clean all the time. Often when someone has a strong and vocal opinion about something, you know they are hiding something. Rampage also insinuated that Bisping wasn’t clean.

I think he was clean. Unlike some, I don’t believe everybody is on PEDs. Even the stupidest Shertard would understand that includes the Diaz bros, too.

They all take at least one thing they shouldn't. Michael probably doesn't do full on anabolic steroids, but I bet him he took at least one thing he shouldn't.

I have had an open challenge to any of them for months. No takers.

Cue Diaz.

Some of you guys must be easy to scam in real life lol. They are all using and I don't care. If they get caught, they should do the time.

Put it this way he faced many people who were on gear and failed tests.. infact most of his loses were to guys on PEDS.. and his later loses were partly down to being partially sighted in one eye.. due to an injury caused by a known roider..

So he is either not on steroids.

Or somehow despite having what 20+? Fights in the UFC managed to avoid popping for anything.. Which means Jon Jones/Anderson and co should Get in touch with him

Bisping was a lot of things, but a cheater, I don't think so. He don't seems like the type of guy to do that.

Really?
You're judging me on a join date you fucking dickhead?
I have ufc 1,2 and 3 on vhs, I bought them in '95 and '96.
I've been coming here for years but never joined because scum bags like you were in the majority instead of the minority.
Well done in showing your absolutely retarded view though, fucking arsehole.
But seriously tho, THE WEEK that Conor won his belt, that's some coincidence.
<Jaime01>

Back