So was Michael Bisping a clean guy in a dirty division?

Don't forget GSP, who looked suspiciously sharp against him.

Ok, Rampage implied Bisping juiced lol
False He was reffering to the fact Bisping used to take ecstacy.

Bisping is amazing won the belt in a div full of roiders.

Can't trust anyone. Jarrell Miller just got popped for PEDS in boxing whilst claiming that Anthony Joshua was on PEDS.

Became MW champ not even a year into advanced drug testing LMFAO. USADA bless.

Don't forget GSP, who looked suspiciously sharp against him.

Lol if he had looked dull you would have said it was because of USADA. Haters gonna hate.

in the division of the blind Bisping is GOAT.

Bisping was already a legend at MW, considering he did it in a time when pretty much everybody was taking something to gain an edge, it makes his career all the more impressive.

Rampage ( pings former training partner implies otherwise - it probably was an experimental thing but still).
I can only vouch for the great gegard and he was elite and even more elite now- thats impressive.Bisping,lol, was never elite or upper tier.

Yes. MW is/was filled with roiders.

Despite that he managed to become the MW champion

IDK, honestly i think 99% of fighters knowingly take banned substances. They would be stupid not to, knowing nearly every opponent they face is doing the same thing.

lolz @ thinking a pro fighter is clean in this era.

I dont know about any of that, we can only speculate.

What I do know is that he will be remembered as the weakest and worst MW champion in history, and how he dicktucked the entire top 15 and fucked up the division so bad that it's still hasn't recovered from the mess he left.

I also know that he was gifted with some of the most shameless hometown decisions in mma. (lol @ won vs Anderson.... or Hendo, or Hammil.
Weakest??? What about Rockhold? That douche bag beat a half crippled Weidman to get the title, then lost it by KO to the supposedly weakest MW? MMA math would lead us to believe otherwise don't you think?

Back