So, Valentina will defend vs...who the hook is this girl?

Some guy in WSOF fought his brother a few years ago (they had beef with each other) and the whole thing was just sad.

Fodors. Not real brothers. Ben (the superhero one) was adopted and seems like Caros quite screwed him over in life. And beat in the cage.

I'm not sure if by "fucking crying" you meant this thread initially and myself specifically, but you missed the point big time.

Of course there ARE challengers. There ALWAYS are challengers, even when a champion "cleans up" the division (in our case, it's exactly opposite).
The point is, ALL of these challengers look not convincing in their UFC accomplishments and will not sell as legitimate.
And since Valentina hasn't even defended yet , it will be hard to sell them as just "take whatever it is" - like in cases of MM-Cariaso, or Cyborg-Kunitskaya etc.

Oh I did not miss the point. I was commenting on everyone crying about the division by choice.

As to your point, they may not seem obvious now, but it is a new division. The crap with Nicco (whom I liked) and the title set it back, but in a few months or a year things will have stabilized. It just takes time. So let them bang in the mean time. It is about the only way.

Oh I did not miss the point. I was commenting on everyone crying about the division by choice.

As to your point, they may not seem obvious now, but it is a new division. The crap with Nicco (whom I liked) and the title set it back, but in a few months or a year things will have stabilized. It just takes time. So let them bang in the mean time. It is about the only way.

I think every possible division should exist as long as it's comfortable for fighters and their weight. The less dealing with weight cuts, the better fights we'll see.

And yes...that might be other solution: Shevchenko sits on the sidelines while contenders gain value.
But she doesn't want it...

Shev still hates Nicco, she threw shade on her in the post fight press conference lol

No, it's actually obvious only in your wild imagination.
Who ever hurt JJ really and seriously, besides Rose 1 time?

And there IS a need for comparison, but I assume you won't get any, since you're just blabbering.

Andrade, Gadelha & KK. I think it tells enough that there is plenty of more powerful strikers on SW. It took very long for Valentina to get finish against Priscilla.

Morena Baccarin?

Morena+Baccarin+20th+Annual+Screen+Actors+T0iX7uzduCVl.jpg
Weird teeth would not bang.

Did she get a boob job? They look bigger than when she got naked in the first episode of a homeland. Maybe it’s the angle or something.

Andrade, Gadelha & KK. I think it tells enough that there is plenty of more powerful strikers on SW. It took very long for Valentina to get finish against Priscilla.

They dropped her, but she wasn't hurt.

She cut a lot of weight at 115 and made no secret about it. Definitely was easier to drop. Actually looked healthier at flyweight.

Shev still hates Nicco, she threw shade on her in the post fight press conference lol

I'd hate her too, for cancelling the fight because of weight related issues. Any excuses are inacceptable here

These WMMA superfans pretend they like the “technical fights” but just want to jerk off to the bikini shots that these fighters post.

Why post that bikini picture at all? It’s got nothing to do with fighting and that is not a flattering picture for either girl.

These WMMA superfans pretend they like the “technical fights” but just want to jerk off to the bikini shots that these fighters post.

Why post that bikini picture at all? It’s got nothing to do with fighting and that is not a flattering picture for either girl.

Stop crying, little incel

They dropped her, but she wasn't hurt.

She cut a lot of weight at 115 and made no secret about it. Definitely was easier to drop. Actually looked healthier at flyweight.

Her face was on much worse condition after those fights.

Valentina hasn't been able to drop or knock anyone out on UFC. She is pitty-patty striker just like JJ (who actually has TKO wins on UFC).

Her face was on much worse condition after those fights.

Valentina hasn't been able to drop or knock anyone out on UFC. She is pitty-patty striker just like JJ (who actually has TKO wins on UFC).

Another irrelevant measure. Now it's about a face

At BW Valentina didn't have much power really, but at Flyweight we still need to see, and JJ fight is no measure AT ALL, for reasons I already mentioned.

Back