So, Valentina will defend vs...who the hook is this girl?

Don’t wanna be a hater but what a stupid tucking division.

After Valentina and JJ Who is there?

Didn’t Eye lose 4 fights in a row? And never won really impressively? No thanks

Capture.jpg
yikes.

Don’t wanna be a hater but what a stupid tucking division.

After Valentina and JJ Who is there?

Didn’t Eye lose 4 fights in a row? And never won really impressively? No thanks

She's undefeated at Flyweight and has been Flyweight before UFC. She always wanted to fight at 125 and hated to be a BW.

Actually, she finished Zoila Frausto violently, stopping her huge winning streak. At FLW

Who is the 125 champ at Invictus? Whoever the fuck that is just thrown her in there with val to get smashed lol there is truly nobody else

Who is the 125 champ at Invictus? Whoever the fuck that is just thrown her in there with val to get smashed lol there is truly nobody else

Good plan, but too late.
:(
Jennifer Maia was their champ and the undisputed #1 Flyweight in the world.
They thrown her a year ago into UFC and gave her Liz Carmouche...who laid on her 30-27.

Eubanks has moved to 135 and no she's no longer training with Lloyd Irvin and has actually had the tattoo obliterated. She would have been something of a challenge for Valentina as she's better in one aspect of the game, bjj.

Tatiana Suarez is big enough to move up and again is superior in one aspect of the game to Val, wrestling. Maybe a champ v champ match down the line.

You could make the Carmouche fight, revenge for that L on Val's record, also Nicco as they both hate each other. I think Lucie Pudilova could make 125 and she'd have no respect for Val's strikes, would try to walk right through them and knock her block off, it would be a fun fight. Calderwood hits hard but maybe too slow to bother Shevchenko, really you need a good grappler - I think Pena was taken by surprise, so im not convinced by Val's ground game - so really only Suarez has a realistic chance imo.

she's no longer training with Lloyd Irvin and has actually had the tattoo obliterated

Oh...interdasting! Any source/pictures/story?

Tatiana Suarez is big enough to move up and again is superior in one aspect of the game to Val, wrestling. Maybe a champ v champ match down the line.

You could make the Carmouche fight, revenge for that L on Val's record, also Nicco as they both hate each other. I think Lucie Pudilova could make 125 and she'd have no respect for Val's strikes, would try to walk right through them and knock her block off, it would be a fun fight. Calderwood hits hard but maybe too slow to bother Shevchenko, really you need a good grappler - I think Pena was taken by surprise - so really only Suarez has a realistic chance imo.

Yep, it's all about Suarez really, and she's the only one to have a name and recognition.

But that won't happen in Valentina's next fight....and Carmouche...really, good luck to explain it.
Her having a win over Valentina in her...second fight?... will be equal to Anderson Silva defending his MW title against Ryo Chonan

Ariane Lipski could on some day. She has significant power advantage over Valentina and solid groud game. Probably needs more time to mature as a fighter before going against Shev but she was extremely dominant on KSW.

Uh huh that's nice. And of course under terrorist snitch as a manager, but that doesn't say much - he has a lot of good guys as well.
Any story of why she left?

On their way...

Andrea "KGB" Lee
shutterstock_9686125d.jpg

~
Jo Jo 2.0
usa-today-8703633.0.jpg

~
Antonina Shevchenko
GettyImages_984829024.0.jpg

On their way...

Andrea "KGB" Lee
shutterstock_9686125d.jpg

I don't think she's on the way honestly.
She has great striking (more offensive than defensive) but ground game is bad.
Not sure if she passes Jessy Jess, but she doesn't go too much further.

Is she still hiding her Nazi husband from police after he beat her up?
~
Jo Jo 2.0
usa-today-8703633.0.jpg

Well, she has to pass Lipski first...do you think she will? I'm really not sure, I think Lipski subs her.
If the case is opposite...she's in the same situation as Jessica Eye - carrying her losses in previous weight class that make her look less legit.
~
Antonina Shevchenko
GettyImages_984829024.0.jpg

Hehe and how do we resolve the little issue in this matchup?

Back