So Usman has the best cardio in the entire UFC

Single digit IQ squad is coming out of the woodwork it seems
I said Usman threw more and landed more every round outside of the first round. Which proves Colby slowed down before his jaw broke. Which destroys any Jaw argument. Both threw nearly 400 strikes, you idiots are acting like Colby threw 200 more shots.

You're just as stupid as @Justbleed99

Diaz throws and lands a lot. Dumb pointless comparison. You're just another bitter butthurt Colby fanboy trying to give him a participation trophy. In this contest the strikes thrown were similar, but one guy landed way more, landed way harder, and maintained the same pace. One guy slowed down more every round and inflicted zero damage. It was a 35 strike margin with 22 more being landed on Usman's scorecard. How dense are you, kid?

What's impressive is managing to KO someone in the 5th. Showing your power carries over the later rounds, unlike the dude in my profile picture.

Do I have to explain this to you too?
My point was if I throw punches that don't land at all with zero power behind them, it doesn't exert any energy it takes more out of you throwing 1 power punch than throwing 20 patty cake attacks. Test it out for yourself. Same goes for punching the air and punching a target. The fact that Usman matched his strike output while landing more and harder is proof Usman has vastly superior cardio.

Still to hard to understand?

tenor.gif
look at those shots Forrest threw! that cardio!

look at that output from Conor!!

SFQZs9M.gif

did you know cm punk threw more punches in round 1 vs Mike Jackson.

giphy.gif

Cardio GOAT CM Punk?

giphy.gif

Any more special needs kids want to chime in?
You can't even tag me properly lol you got rekt by multiple people on this forum and virtually no likes on any of your comments. Calling people kid too?

3gqame.jpg

Lmao join date 2019 and Conor AV.
Seems about right.

It was the body shots that were really slowing Colby down
This!....re-watch the fight and look for the moment that Usman land the first big body shot....Colby was reacted to every body shot after that moment...work the body the head will follow.

No one cares about cardio if Usman is affraid of a smack from Conor a smack will feel like a double barred shotgun

What exactly are you talking about this ^^^ reads like gibberish...?

has tony gone 5 rounds?
Only against RDA and his pace was NOTHING like his 3 round pace. Still really good though and it was at high altitude and he never slowed down. We need to see more to be certain about his cardio.
Right now I'd give it to Holloway and Covington, and not just the best cardio currently in MMA but in the all time picture.

The 4th and 5th rounds vs RDA was the turning point for me as a fan. He proved he is a championship caliber fighter with all the right tools, striking, grappling, submissions and here we all learned about his 5 round cardio.

*time stamped

*notice the difference between the wear and tear on RDAs face at the start of the 4th and at the end of the fight. Tony wore him down in the championship rounds.

Last edited:
Something bothers me about Kamarus cardio
It was ridiculous how well he was breathing going into the 5th, with how much size he maintains.
It’s almost like he has some help...

He manages cardio very well in a fight. Colby gets after it from the jump, which is cool I guess and can run over an opponent that can't sustain the pace, but he will not fight like that for 5 rounds. He'll keep it for 2.5 rounds, slow in the 3rd, gradually climb back up to it towards the end, but the pace won't be what it was in the 1st or 2nd. Still, great pace. Most will get smoked.

Kamaru's pace is consistent and slowly builds in the last rounds for big moments. Both types very good, but Kamaru's approach might be smarter.

Ugly fighters are more intimidating. There's too many prettyboys in the UFC these days. How many hours per week do you think someone like Garbrandt spends primping vs someone like Fedor?
MMA is sadly filled up with a buncha Pantene pros these days...

Not necessarily the best cardio, he's just a very well composed individual, and that allows him conserve his energy throughout the fight.

He seemed to be stunned (or atleast surprised) a little bit by some of Covington's combinations, but he never gave it away, never panicked. Never tried too much and always stuck to his gameplan, even when Covington was throwing a lot of volume at him.

Colby was actually a tough match-up for him, because he just overwhelms you with volume and was unexpectedly durable, but Usman managed to find a way to win. If he had allowed himself to be caught in Colby's "game", trying to match him punch for punch, he may not have had the power and stamina to put him away in the late rounds.

Last edited:
Usman bodybuilding physique + cardio-pacing + explosiveness + power, are because of his giftedly powerful and efficient Nigerian genetics.

Colby's volume-pressure + cardio, are due to that his body physique is built like marathon runner + he cuts next to no weight. Colby is a natural welterweight.
Colby often trained with Cameron Hanes doing mountain run.

Lawler, RDA, Maia all melted under Colby's volume pressure, so for Usman to able to keep up with Colby's pacing is due to his genetic. Superhuman welterweight Usman is imo.

That's quite impressive for someone his size.

Usman is not that big. You have just to see him dressed during the walk off. He seemed pretty average. That's not because your boy lost that you have to made excuses he brought before just in case he lost.

Back