So Usman has the best cardio in the entire UFC

Typically someone showing signs of CTE and a Conor AV is a Conor fan, so yes naturally that is what I assumed.

Also don't speak to me of memes witch, I was there when they were written.

CTE and delusional go hand and hand, being delusional enough to think colby is the cardio king of WW after last night is an obvious sign of CTE. If I were a Conor fan, don't you think I'd choose a more flattering picture?

CTE and delusional go hand and hand, being delusional enough to think colby is the cardio king of WW after last night is an obvious sign of CTE. If I were a Conor fan, don't you think I'd choose a more flattering picture?
I have a really difficult time predicting what people with brain damage are going to do or choose.

That literally doesn't make any sense lol.

yes it does.

Did you think you'd end up making stupid assumptions to defend colby 5 hours ago after all the facts trumped you?
Did you predict that you'd resort to memes and ad hominem when facts left you defeated?

Certainly not.

yes it does.

Did you think you'd end up making stupid assumptions to defend colby 5 hours ago after all the facts trumped you?
Did you predict that you'd resort to memes and ad hominem when facts left you defeated?

Certainly not.
Your response to my response factually doesn't work in the English language. Jesus Christ, you can't even type coherent responses in your primary language??

You read this and thought that it makes sense? You're more far-gone than I originally thought

You're still ignoring anything that has to do with the thread because you got destroyed.

The sequence of events: you make stupid agrument - i refute it - you make another one - i refute that too - you had nothing left so you resort to projection and poorly executed memes,

it's been like that for the past 10 replies.

If you were trying to get the last reply by boring me to death, congrats, you've managed to do that.

You're still ignoring anything that has to do with the thread because you got destroyed.

The sequence of events: you make stupid agrument - i refute it - you make another one - i refute that too - you had nothing left so you resort to projection and poorly executed memes,

it's been like that for the past 10 replies.

If you were trying to get the last reply by boring me to death, congrats, you've managed to do that.
Now you're deflecting from the fact that you can't even type up a good comeback . Wowzas.

Kamaru Usman full fight stats
Kamaru Usman landed 49% of all his strikes. There was 116 of 279 significant strikes to the head, 53 of 74 body shots, and 6 of 7 leg kicks. Kamaru Usman attempted 0 takedowns and landed 0. Here are all the strikes Kamaru Usman threw and landed againts Colby Covington.

STRIKES THROWN
175 of 360 (49%)
SIGNIFICANT STRIKES
175 of 360 (49%)
HEAD STRIKES
BODY STRIKES
LEG STRIKES
TAKEDOWNS
0 of 0

Colby Covington full fight stats
Colby Covington was firing at a 36% accuracy, throwing 395 strikes and landing 143. There was 143 significant strikes, 103 of 341 landing to the head, 28 of 39 shots to the body and 12 of 15 leg kicks. Colby Covington went for 0 takedowns and landed 0.

STRIKES THROWN
143 of 395 (36%)
SIGNIFICANT STRIKES
143 of 395 (36%)
HEAD STRIKES
BODY STRIKES
LEG STRIKES
TAKEDOWNS
0 of 0

Even the stats agree with you, Colby fans are just salty. And that's not even factoring in the fact that Usman's strikes were thrown with power while colby's where thrown just for the sake of volume. And Usman was the only one to inflict any damage.
I still think Colby cardio is better, the broken jaw changed a lot.

Usman showed more heart though, wanted it more etc.

God damn Colby copping everything he deserved though. He needed to be brought back down to earth.

I still think Colby cardio is better, the broken jaw changed a lot.

Usman showed more heart though, wanted it more etc.

God damn Colby copping everything he deserved though. He needed to be brought back down to earth.

congratulations, you're retarded.

funny how these morons "think" colby has better cardio but can't prove it any point in the fight. Before the fight it was up in the air. Now it's there is no disputing it . Who moved forward more? Usman. Who landed more shots? Usman. Who landed the harder shots? Usman. Who had more Octagon Control? Usman. Colby threw less shots in the second round, even before his jaw broke. Yet somehow he has better cardio than Usman. LOL!

funny how these morons "think" colby has better cardio but can't prove it any point in the fight. Before the fight it was up in the air. Now it's there is no disputing it . Who moved forward more? Usman. Who landed more shots? Usman. Who landed the harder shots? Usman. Who had more Octagon Control? Usman. Colby threw less shots in the second round, even before his jaw broke. Yet somehow he has better cardio than Usman. LOL!
Who threw more shots?

Who threw more shots?

source.gif

You mean who missed more throwing powerless strikes?

Piss poor response

175/360 (49 percent accuracy) vs 143/395 (36 percent accuracy)

22 more landed, and only 35 less throws which is insignificant when both guys threw nearly 400 srikes, one guy got his jaw broken from the strikes, and eventually got koed, usman barely had a scratch on his face, all while controlling the octagon, maintaining his pace and never slowing down.

If I throw 100 patty cake strikes at the air before Usman knocks me the fuck out, does that mean I have more cardio than him? Cause that's basically your argument.

source.gif

You mean who missed more throwing powerless strikes?

Piss poor response

175/360 (49 percent accuracy) vs 143/395 (36 percent accuracy)

22 more landed, and only 35 less throws which is insignificant when both guys threw nearly 400 srikes, one guy got his jaw broken from the strikes, and eventually got koed, usman barely had a scratch on his face, all while controlling the octagon, maintaining his pace and never slowing down.

If I throw 100 patty cake strikes at the air before Usman knocks me the fuck out, does that mean I have more cardio than him? Cause that's basically your argument.
You use Usman throwing more strikes in the second in your argument but when someone points out Colby throws more you try and take away that argument... OK lmao.

That's why Diaz and co cardio is always talked about is how much they throw and keep going.

One punch broke Colby jaw.

So you're saying if someone throws 100 punches and other guy throws 1 and KOs other guy he has better cardio because he knocked him out?

Lmao ok

You use Usman throwing more strikes in the second in your argument but when someone points out Colby throws more you try and take away that argument... OK lmao.

That's why Diaz and co cardio is always talked about is how much they throw and keep going.

One punch broke Colby jaw.

So you're saying if someone throws 100 punches and other guy throws 1 and KOs other guy he has better cardio because he knocked him out?

Lmao ok

Single digit IQ squad is coming out of the woodwork it seems
I said Usman threw more and landed more every round outside of the first round. Which proves Colby slowed down before his jaw broke. Which destroys any Jaw argument. Both threw nearly 400 strikes, you idiots are acting like Colby threw 200 more shots.

You're just as stupid as @Justbleed99

Diaz throws and lands a lot. Dumb pointless comparison. You're just another bitter butthurt Colby fanboy trying to give him a participation trophy. In this contest the strikes thrown were similar, but one guy landed way more, landed way harder, and maintained the same pace. One guy slowed down more every round and inflicted zero damage. It was a 35 strike margin with 22 more being landed on Usman's scorecard. How dense are you, kid?

What's impressive is managing to KO someone in the 5th. Showing your power carries over the later rounds, unlike the dude in my profile picture.

Do I have to explain this to you too?
My point was if I throw punches that don't land at all with zero power behind them, it doesn't exert any energy it takes more out of you throwing 1 power punch than throwing 20 patty cake attacks. Test it out for yourself. Same goes for punching the air and punching a target. The fact that Usman matched his strike output while landing more and harder is proof Usman has vastly superior cardio.

Still to hard to understand?

tenor.gif
look at those shots Forrest threw! that cardio!

look at that output from Conor!!

SFQZs9M.gif

did you know cm punk threw more punches in round 1 vs Mike Jackson.

giphy.gif

Cardio GOAT CM Punk?

giphy.gif

Any more special needs kids want to chime in?

Ugly fighters are more intimidating. There's too many prettyboys in the UFC these days. How many hours per week do you think someone like Garbrandt spends primping vs someone like Fedor?
Lol Wanderlei and Keith Jardine come to mind. Lol

Stipe Miocic have better cardio then Usman

Back