So Usman has the best cardio in the entire UFC

UFC-194-TONY-FERGUSON-MMAnytt-Photo-Mazdak-Cavian-2-1000x652.jpg
Damn, that is one ugly dude.

Colby has better cardio, he was more active despite the body shots and the broken jaw. I'm not calling the broken jaw a fluke or anything, but if that punch doesn't break his jaw, I think Colby would have beaten him with activity and pace. Great fight either way and I hope we see a rematch down the line

Usman had a consistent pace while colby operated in flurries. Plus Colby is the only one that slowed down in the fight, body shot or not. I don't know what about that fight made you think he had better cardio. At least try to be objective.
I'm being very objective and my point from the original comment still absolutely stands. Everything you just said objectively only further proves my point.

it’s weird you would say that because they fought last night and Usman finished an exhausted Covington in the 5th.

Usman cardio>Covington cardio (as I predicted).
No, Usman Damage > Colby damage

Colby went forward more and threw drastically more and was still doing well in the latter rounds.

Great effort though sweet heart.

Kamaru Usman full fight stats
Kamaru Usman landed 49% of all his strikes. There was 116 of 279 significant strikes to the head, 53 of 74 body shots, and 6 of 7 leg kicks. Kamaru Usman attempted 0 takedowns and landed 0. Here are all the strikes Kamaru Usman threw and landed againts Colby Covington.

STRIKES THROWN
175 of 360 (49%)
SIGNIFICANT STRIKES
175 of 360 (49%)
HEAD STRIKES
BODY STRIKES
LEG STRIKES
TAKEDOWNS
0 of 0

Colby Covington full fight stats
Colby Covington was firing at a 36% accuracy, throwing 395 strikes and landing 143. There was 143 significant strikes, 103 of 341 landing to the head, 28 of 39 shots to the body and 12 of 15 leg kicks. Colby Covington went for 0 takedowns and landed 0.

STRIKES THROWN
143 of 395 (36%)
SIGNIFICANT STRIKES
143 of 395 (36%)
HEAD STRIKES
BODY STRIKES
LEG STRIKES
TAKEDOWNS
0 of 0

Even the stats agree with you, Colby fans are just salty. And that's not even factoring in the fact that Usman's strikes were thrown with power while colby's where thrown just for the sake of volume. And Usman was the only one to inflict any damage.

Well, even Colby fans deep down knew Usman was a little bit better, for whatever reason. Maybe his size, strength, whatever, but I thought both those intangibles would play a role in him winning. But yeah Colby would've lost and if anything Goddard saved him some damage.

I'm being very objective and my point from the original comment still absolutely stands. Everything you just said objectively only further proves my point.

No you aren't. You're a Colby fanboy looking for a moral victory. Tell me, how am I am proving your point? You said he has superior cardio. When every fact i posted disputes that. I already posted the fight stats, usman outlanded and remained at the same pace, Colby had 80 punches thrown the first round, and significantly decreased his output as the fight went on. Usman's output stayed consistent, and he outloaded colby WHILE throwing power shots. Which you just admitted to replying to someone else.

No you aren't. You're a Colby fanboy looking for a moral victory. Tell me, how am I am proving your point? You said he has superior cardio. When every fact i posted disputes that. I already posted the fight stats, usman outlanded and remained at the same pace, Colby had 80 punches thrown the first round, and significantly decreased his output as the fight went on. Usman's output stayed consistent, and he outloaded colby WHILE throwing power shots. Which you just admitted to replying to someone else.
Nothing I posted has an any way signified that I am even a Colby fan, the only moral victory I'm getting is making another low belt dork with a Conor AV look like a moron.
Colby was putting more pressure and throwing drastically more than Usman, he broke his jaw, and took a fuck ton of body shots while still pressing the action and winning large portions of the fight. Kamaru fought and struck more tactical and precise rather than the Colby volume game.
Colby 'probably' has better conditioning than Kamaru and absolutely nothing you have said disputes my statements .

No one cares about cardio if Usman is affraid of a smack from Conor a smack will feel like a double barred shotgun

Eh, I'd say Colby still has the superior cardio. He was far more active than Usman and didn't really slow down until his jaw was broken. Usman was very calm and accurate with shot selection.

Vollanovski and Holloway might have the best cardio in the UFC too.

He clearly slowed down in the 3rd.. usmans body work took it out of him.. i still say he has among the best cardio in the ufc and prob better than usman overall. Usman jus sapped him up and he was unable to do it to usman

You're the moron, colby was putting more pressure how? By advancing less? Having less octagon control? Getting Outstruck? By slowing down from ROUND 1 TO ROUND 2? Before his jaw even broke? You didn't say "we don't know if colby would have landed more if his jaw wasn't broken" you said " nah colby still has superior cardio" a baseless fanboy statement with no legs to stand on which you have no proof of and the facts conclude the opposite. You're a bitter idiotic fanboy that is getting destroyed by facts. You're mad that your boy got embarassed so you're claiming you you were never fan. Pathetic. Tell me how Colby "PROBABLY" has superior cardio? you fucking dumbass.

BTW , I'm never changing this Conor picture, for someone reason it manages to trigger you snowflakes even more.

giphy.gif
So you hate Colby but use the word snowflake? Lol all you are doing is saying the same thing over and over again with no substance. If you truly think you're defeating or triggering somebody you are trolling or have autism.

So you hate Colby but use the word snowflake? Lol all you are doing is saying the same thing over and over again with no substance. If you truly think you're defeating or triggering somebody you are trolling or have autism.

I hate Colby? Because I'm being unbiased about a fight? Typical retarded strawmans. Find one time I bashed Colby. Exactly, you can't. Your a moron that relies on strawman's. You fail at arguing, can't provide facts for anything. Everything you say is based on assumptions. "Hur dur, yeah colby got destroyed, yeah he got outlanded, usman moved forward more, controlled the octagon, but he still PROBABLY has superior cardio despite getting outclassed everywhere." You're by far the dumbest poster I've encountered there isn't even a close second. Waiting for you to refute a single fact i posted. Admit it you're a colby fanboy, colby failed you, and now you've betrayed him, like the typical bandwagon fan you are.

I hate Colby? Because I'm being unbiased about a fight? Typical retarded strawmans. Find one time I bashed Colby. Exactly, you can't. Your a moron that relies on strawman's. You fail at arguing, can't provide facts for anything. Everything you say is based on assumptions. "Hur dur, yeah colby got destroyed, yeah he got outlanded, usman moved forward more, controlled the octagon, but he still PROBABLY has superior cardio despite getting outclassed everywhere." You're by far the dumbest poster I've encountered there isn't even a close second. Waiting for you to refute a single fact i posted. Admit it you're a colby fanboy, colby failed you, and now you've betrayed him, like the typical bandwagon fan you are.

Lol you haven't even been here long orange belt, give it time. So nothing you've said has indicated that you don't like Colby, but I'm a Colby fan boy for presenting objective facts about the contest that you can't seem to grasp or respond coherently to?

good-good-let-the-butthurt-flow-through-you-com-14247230.png

Keeping repeating yourself buddeh

Last edited:
Says absolutely noone on this forum.

At this point you're like a domestic abuse victim, you get battered to shit and still come back for more. I accepted that lame ass meme as way out for you. Yet you're back to embarrass yourself some more.

At this point you're like a domestic abuse victim, you get battered to shit and still come back for more. I accepted that lame ass meme as way out for you. Yet you're back to embarrass yourself some more.
Domestic abuse must be an every day thing for a Conor fan right?

You think I'm a Conor fan now? LOL
Typically someone showing signs of CTE and a Conor AV is a Conor fan, so yes naturally that is what I assumed.

Also don't speak to me of memes witch, I was there when they were written.

Back