So Tony/Khabib winner is confirmed to fight RDA/Conor winner?

onesongchai

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
this seemed to be the idea and dana white said this is what would likely happen

has there been any more confirmation??

what happens to Frankie?

You can't believe anything until both fighters sign on that dotted line and that is the only truth

Title contenders are never 'confirmed', they are always 'in the mix'.

Learn how to UFC bro

imo alvarez deserves it. but i know the just bleed crowd thinks differently.

Kabob will get hurt stepping on a cotton ball before this sequence of events unfolds.

this seemed to be the idea and dana white said this is what would likely happen

has there been any more confirmation??

what happens to Frankie?
I would imagine that if Conor wins he will then defend the FW against frankie b4 defending the LW again.
It makes sense to do it that way

Nothing is confirmed when it comes to the UFC. Dana arranges matches based on hype/money, not deserved title shots.

You can't believe anything until both fighters sign on that dotted line and that is the only truth

Personally I never believe anything until the fight is over, but I get what you are saying.

Theres a lot of different parts to move around in the title picture at LW. Connor wins? most likely moves down to defend 145 vs frankie (assuming he can still make 145). so UFC makes a #1 contender fight with the top 4, most impressive win gets it. Or if he stays at LW for good they give him Alvarez, a winnable fight vs a good name/top contender to add to his resume.

RDA wins? business as usual or a Connor rematch if its close/controversial. But RDA takes a long time off to enjoy all the money he makes either way.

stuff n such

Nah bro, Conrad beats RDA in half a second, then gets a shot at Jon Jones and Werdum and beats them both at the same time.

Theres a lot of different parts to move around in the title picture at LW. Connor wins? most likely moves down to defend 145 vs frankie (assuming he can still make 145). so UFC makes a #1 contender fight with the top 4, most impressive win gets it. Or if he stays at LW for good they give him Alvarez, a winnable fight vs a good name/top contender to add to his resume.

RDA wins? business as usual or a Connor rematch if its close/controversial. But RDA takes a long time off to enjoy all the money he makes either way.

stuff n such
He claims he's not getting any more than his last fight. I'm not sure if he's excluding a PPV cut from that though.

If Conor wins, there is no guarantee he will even defend the title before moving up to WW, so it makes since for the UFC to wait before confirming anyone for the next title shot. I'm rooting for RDA, but he really needs to win this fight. 145 is in limbo, and 155 will be as well if Conor puts him to sleep.

Personally I never believe anything until the fight is over, but I get what you are saying.
Yea that old saying "Don't believe what you hear only what you see" could always be changed to what you have seen

He claims he's not getting any more than his last fight. I'm not sure if he's excluding a PPV cut from that though.

ya that PPV money will be a nice chunk. and wow thats absurd if hes not getting a shit ton more money. Thats the biggest name in the sport right now it should come with perks.

Back