So this chick is Rampage's nutritionist

I don't think she has gone overboard with the muscles....she looks fit and looks feminine enough to me....I mean look at that @.....

Her Calves are the only thing that maybe you could argue about from that picture picture as maybe looking a bit manly...But I still think she is a bona fide cutieeeee haha:redface:

11116595_760070920775936_1397373424_n.jpg

Yeah she's muscular but I'm not so small where I'd feel emasculated in comparison.

Sometimes I can't see the line between trolling and legit opinion.

That second picture isn't too bad. The 'hot bitch' thread that really fucked with my head was Rin Nakai...

The amount of people saying how hot she was made me question how heavy some people troll on these boards.

I promise you none of the people claiming she's hot are trolling. Some people just like 'em thick and short.

Feminine Everything:

candice_swanepoel-victorias-_secret-SS-2012-bikini-2.jpg

Jacked up mans body.

10683792_296939553824754_108118407_n.jpg

If you can't see the difference either you're blind or I am on fucking crack, or we're both on crack... But someone is definitely on crack.

That's like saying if you like steak you're an idiot because lobster is better. Why can't you like both?

That second picture isn't too bad. The 'hot bitch' thread that really fucked with my head was Rin Nakai...

The amount of people saying how hot she was made me question how heavy some people troll on these boards.

People can think Rin is hot. I don't, but it's alright.

That's not really the issue.

You got called out because you called her a man.

how in the hell is she "manly"??
QUOTE]

Ok, I can see how you get confused living in a country famous for you whiskey and a bunch of blokes in skirts, but...

I don't want any chick with hard muscles. I'm with poon, that chick he posted up looks right to me, and Naki... no way. I'd feel like I was tossin one of my work out partners.

Rin Nakai is a smokin lil ball of muscle.

Ok, I can see how you get confused living in a country famous for you whiskey and a bunch of blokes in skirts, but...

I don't want any chick with hard muscles. I'm with poon, that chick he posted up looks right to me, and Naki... no way. I'd feel like I was tossin one of my work out partners.

firstly its a "kilt"... dont be a c u n t lol

also what about these? are these manly as well?

21.jpg

3024736_f260.jpg

large.jpg

Lol she does.

same question to you?

im gonna attempt to reason with you through your cracked fill haze so here it goes

the rampage chick isnt even very muscular, even compared to the girl youre posted shes just more defined in the abs and a lot more thicker and muscular in the legs

She doesnt have capped delts like a bodybuilder nor are the rest of her arms very defined or the rest of her upper body for that matter

so again youre on crack bruh

This place is worse than the misc when discussing females.

In no way shape or form is that woman manly. She's got an amazing lower body and I would gladly tap that and probably call her afterwards.

Look, anyone saying the chick nutritionist is a dude is a scrawny little pussy. if you think her level of muscle is masculine then you are straight up weak fucking pussy with only skin and flab on you.

I'm with PoonPirate although I'll preface it by saying it's just my personal taste.

I'm not big on the thick stumps, just prefer the slender feminine type. Again, just personal preference.

What I do find funny is how nobody in here questioned the front shot! To me that's just as important as the body (if not more important). Great, you look good in a bikini but that does no good when you look like the fucking chupacabra in the morning and have a schnauze that Toucan Sam would be jealous of.

MM919, yea yea... but what do you say at the pubs closing time?

(glad you got a sense of humor)

I'd have to look zipper booty over a little closer, but honest to tell you, PVZ doesn't do it for me. I've seen her up close, she didn't rock my world.

I really do like my women soft, and un-bearded.

Back