So this chick is Rampage's nutritionist

I'm with PoonPirate .

91abrUK.gif

MM919, yea yea... but what do you say at the pubs closing time?

(glad you got a sense of humor)

I'd have to look zipper booty over a little closer, but honest to tell you, PVZ doesn't do it for me. I've seen her up close, she didn't rock my world.

I really do like my women soft, and un-bearded.

I dont drink alcohol... so I have no idea what I say when pubs close lol.

also you didnt answer, are the girls above "manly" due to having muslces? if you think so you are another crackhead added to the list lol

pass the pipe, except for zipper booty (middle lass, those boobs original equipment?), no. not my type. I'm trying to cure myself of yellow fever - Korean, Chinese, and Japanese, and looking for the Norwegian type... blond, long legs square-ish cheeks with pouty lips...

And... not really manly, but too muscled for my taste.

You may be my long lost brother. I suspect we're the only two that don't drink. I've never touched the stuff since graduating High School.

Wait...there's people claiming she's not attractive?

Full romos exposed itt.

Feminine Everything:

candice_swanepoel-victorias-_secret-SS-2012-bikini-2.jpg

Jacked up mans body.

10683792_296939553824754_108118407_n.jpg

If you can't see the difference either you're blind or I am on fucking crack, or we're both on crack... But someone is definitely on crack.
I agree. I love femininity. I hate when girls become too defined; I seriously prefer thicker girls to fit muscular girls. Having said that, my dick has always been pretty candid with me... and my dick wants in. She makes my cut.

10724714_928225210538900_2118825181_n.jpg

Muscled is not my preferred look, but you're damn right I would. She hasn't gone overboard with it. Also, it seems to be a negative for some, but I actually love her nose. Like, a lot. I guess we all have our types.

This place is worse than the misc when discussing females.

In no way shape or form is that woman manly. She's got an amazing lower body and I would gladly tap that and probably call her afterwards.

Word. Great ass and thigh combo

F*cking nutritionist might be worse than f*cking a teacher.

Wow. This thread really took off since I posted in here, haha. Should have expected... :icon_lol:

Who is that semen demon?
She'll do a great job helping Rampage drop body fluids for the weight-in

Back