So this chick is Rampage's nutritionist

I would comfortably pay her $100 to sit on my face for at least 3 minutes. I could go to $200 for five minutes but then I might have a little buyer's remorse.

And a boner.

She has a great physique, most females don't look like that without knowing about nutrition or having someone who does...so she knows what she's doing.

some girls have great genetics...they just don't eat right or train...I'm not sure how to get them into it, if they aren't already. I guess I will have to find out

Feminine Everything:

candice_swanepoel-victorias-_secret-SS-2012-bikini-2.jpg

Jacked up mans body.

10683792_296939553824754_108118407_n.jpg

If you can't see the difference either you're blind or I am on fucking crack, or we're both on crack... But someone is definitely on crack.

This post is certified sissy boy ghey....

10724714_928225210538900_2118825181_n.jpg

Muscled is not my preferred look, but you're damn right I would. She hasn't gone overboard with it. Also, it seems to be a negative for some, but I actually love her nose. Like, a lot. I guess we all have our types.

Dem titties

I'm with PoonPirate although I'll preface it by saying it's just my personal taste.

I'm not big on the thick stumps, just prefer the slender feminine type. Again, just personal preference.

What I do find funny is how nobody in here questioned the front shot! To me that's just as important as the body (if not more important). Great, you look good in a bikini but that does no good when you look like the fucking chupacabra in the morning and have a schnauze that Toucan Sam would be jealous of.

Further proof people on sherdog will complain about anything. There is not one thing wrong with any of her pictures. The 'I prefer feminine girl' mantra is bs little boy talk, because she's a pretty, athletic woman. Go figure.

Ok, I can see how you get confused living in a country famous for you whiskey and a bunch of blokes in skirts, but...

I don't want any chick with hard muscles. I'm with poon, that chick he posted up looks right to me, and Naki... no way. I'd feel like I was tossin one of my work out partners.

What a silly, misinformed thing to say. If you have spent more than twenty minutes in a public gym there's a reasonable chance you have seen a real woman with a tight body. Just because a woman in in shape and fit doesn't make her unattractive. Leave it to sherdog to screw this up though, where everyone benches 250 lbs and dates supermodels.

Last edited:
No i meant that movie when will Smith reveals in the end he can see dead people to some fat kid,i think its called pulp fiction

no you have it wrong, smith was actually dead in the end and he revealed to the fat kid that he can't handle the truth

Im seriously struggling to find anything manly about her..... her body is fucking unreal. you are defo on crack

lol I'm with the other guy. Definitely would not be surprised to see some caulk n' balls dangling between those legs. But hey, to each their own.

Further proof people on sherdog will complain about anything. There is not one thing wrong with any of her pictures. The 'I prefer feminine girl' mantra is bs little boy talk, because she's a pretty, athletic woman. Go figure.

wtf how do you not get the concept of personal preference? The guy you quoted only said it twice, granted, but I guess we all prefer the same beer deep down too, right?

10724714_928225210538900_2118825181_n.jpg

Muscled is not my preferred look, but you're damn right I would. She hasn't gone overboard with it. Also, it seems to be a negative for some, but I actually love her nose. Like, a lot. I guess we all have our types.

I like the nip showing through

Back