So the UFC hides Holly at 145 now that Ronda is back. Lol!

Ronda is back and Holly runs away to the 145 lb division. I guess she even knows her win over Ronda was a fluke.

I couldn't tell you what the UFCS plans are, but what I do know is that they will do everything in their power to give Honda's career every single advantage in the book.

Yes matching her up with Nunes was a huge advantage, as opposed to Miesha. Not giving her a tune up fight after being out 11 months was another advantage.

Yes, she looked very decent against one of the best kickboxers in a sport with actual competition.
And she has improved a great deal since then under Jason Parillo.

"World Championships" fought almost exclusively in Albuquerque against subpar competition.
The talent pool in boxing at Holly's division was just terrible, and even then Holly was winning her fights out pointing people via athleticism and cardio.
You don't know how fighting works if you don't see how Cyborg's throwing mechanics, head movement in the pocket, footwork in close quarters, use of lenght, shot selection and sheer power and strenght aren't a nightmare match-up for Holm.
1) No she did not look decent. She didn't look decent because those body lock takedowns she did were <{danayeah}>
You can sweep or trip but not an actual throw to avoid being knocked out and the ref actually allowed that sh!t. You saw she never returned 4 another a$$ whipping. Those northern girls are big without gear
tumblr_n377v2AuyY1qaa8d1o3_500.gif

Don't worry Holly will come back right after she gets knocked out in her title fight

Back