So the UFC hides Holly at 145 now that Ronda is back. Lol!

Reddd

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Why lie about it ladies and gents?

We all know what this is.

The UFC is praying that Ronda can get the belt again, and they will do everything possible to hide her from dangerous opponents. They don't want her fighting Holm. She doesn't want to fight Holm, and I bet she won't even fight Julianna.

nah, Holly has gone to 145 to win the belt, so if Rousey beats Nunes she can go up and challenge for it. I think most here would agree that a second fight likely goes Rousey's way at this point.

Holly has proven to be very beatable.
I doubt the ufc is hiding her.

nah, Holly has gone to 145 to win the belt, so if Rousey beats Nunes she can go up and challenge for it. I think most here would agree that a second fight likely goes Rousey's way at this point.

How?

Meisha got a hail mary sub and Shevchenko had literally the perfect gameplan and counters to Holly's game. She studied Holly inside and out and has excellent striking herself.

I dont think Ronda can pull off the fight Shevchenko did.

Holly is still one of of not the most athletic 135er in her division and in the top 3 strikers of her division.

Id take her over Nunes, Ronda, Juliana, Cyborg, anyday of the week if they fought.

Lol wtf

Id take her over Nunes, Ronda, Juliana, Cyborg, anyday of the week if they fought.
Lol Holly doesn't even beat cyborg in straight up boxing.
Maybe across 15 rounds making everything very blurry until Cyborg gases, and even then I'd pick Cyborg.
Holly is very good relative to the division though, not denying that.

Lol Holly doesn't even beat cyborg in straight up boxing.
Maybe across 15 rounds making everything very blurry until Cyborg gases, and even then I'd pick Cyborg.
Holly is very good relative to the division though, not denying that.
Has Cyborg ever boxed before? I know she lost to Jorina Baars in Muay Thai a year or two ago. If Cyborg hasn't boxed, picking her over a 19-time World Champion is not a good idea.

holm is coming off 2 losses. at 135 rousey and holm aren't meeting again. the 145 belt is so they CAN make rousey/holm 2. they clearly expect rousey to win and holm to win so they can make the rematch and rousey can be a double champion like they did for mcgregor

Holly "1 night" Holm.

Called it the night of her big victory.

Maybe she can do something at 145. Doubt it.

Lol. You morons will make up any conspiracy.

How the hell is trying to make a holly / Cyborg fight hiding her.

holm is coming off 2 losses. at 135 rousey and holm aren't meeting again. the 145 belt is so they CAN make rousey/holm 2. they clearly expect rousey to win and holm to win so they can make the rematch and rousey can be a double champion like they did for mcgregor
The fight was offered to cyborg. How does that play into this narrative?

Why lie about it ladies and gents?

We all know what this is.

The UFC is praying that Ronda can get the belt again, and they will do everything possible to hide her from dangerous opponents. They don't want her fighting Holm. She doesn't want to fight Holm, and I bet she won't even fight Julianna.

Fuck dana..i swear that stupid fuck is protecting that bitch. I hope nunes crucifies her...its sickening that the ufc protects fighters like this.

If a fighter, like bisping ducks..yeah it irritates me..but for the UFC..or danas stupid ass protects them, like hes her manager, its much much worse IMO.

Sometimes it's just what it is...stop overthinking everything

How?

Meisha got a hail mary sub and Shevchenko had literally the perfect gameplan and counters to Holly's game. She studied Holly inside and out and has excellent striking herself.

I dont think Ronda can pull off the fight Shevchenko did.

Holly is still one of of not the most athletic 135er in her division and in the top 3 strikers of her division.

Amen Brother.............Holly will be back and Is a Force To Be Reckoned With at 135 AND 145

If they rematch Ronda and Holly at 145 then Rousey deserves any hate that comes her way, she refuses to fight Cyborg at that weight.

no

Back