So the UFC hides Holly at 145 now that Ronda is back. Lol!

No. Holly (bless her one-dimensional soul) lost two fights in a row, so is nowhere near a title shot or even a #1 contender eliminator at 135, so the only way to build her up, quickly, is to bump her up to another weight division so she can start her title run again. This actually saves her diminished career.

Lol Holly doesn't even beat cyborg in straight up boxing.
Maybe across 15 rounds making everything very blurry until Cyborg gases, and even then I'd pick Cyborg.
Holly is very good relative to the division though, not denying that.
1) did you see Cyborg kickbox? She got her a$$ kicked, she is not good outside mma.

If they wanted to hide Holly they wouldn't have offered her the chance to be first WFW champ. Leaving her at 135 would have been easier. If Ronda loses she most likely retire so no Holly fight and if Ronda wins Holly lost her last 2 so wouldn't be getting a title shot at 135 anytime soon. But this way if Holly wins and Ronda wins there is a good chance they try to setup Ronda vs Holly in champ vs champ fight. If anything this is the quickest way to revitalize Holly's career.

Now ufc can spin the rhonda loss by saying holly is 3 times bigger, her reach was too much and holly had 30lbs on rhonda in that fight.

I couldn't tell you what the UFCS plans are, but what I do know is that they will do everything in their power to give Honda's career every single advantage in the book.

If they rematch Ronda and Holly at 145 then Rousey deserves any hate that comes her way, she refuses to fight Cyborg at that weight.
Ronda has already signed up to fight cyborg for the 145lb belt years ago, it was cyborg that fucked it up by pissing hot. That killed the 145 lb division. Can't fault Ronda for not wanting to fight in a division that doesn't exist anymore - what would be the point? Now Cyborg has ducked fighting for the inaugural 145lb UFC belt.

So Ronda has signed to fight for the 145lbs belt once already. Cyborg pissed hot the first time against Ronda and now she's ducked Holly. Pretty obvious who is ducking.

HH would still own RR. Not because HH is anything special, but because RR doesn't know how to fight a smart striker.

No. Holly (bless her one-dimensional soul) lost two fights in a row, so is nowhere near a title shot or even a #1 contender eliminator at 135, so the only way to build her up, quickly, is to bump her up to another weight division so she can start her title run again. This actually saves her diminished career.

One demensional soul that stifled the truly one demensional Ronda's chinch and armbar attempt.

nah, Holly has gone to 145 to win the belt, so if Rousey beats Nunes she can go up and challenge for it. I think most here would agree that a second fight likely goes Rousey's way at this point.

No, just you think that. Speak for yourself and no one else.

Ronda hasn't beaten anyone or shown shit since then. She has been non active, and has been hiding in her room for the majority of the time.

Why lie about it ladies and gents?

We all know what this is.

The UFC is praying that Ronda can get the belt again, and they will do everything possible to hide her from dangerous opponents. They don't want her fighting Holm. She doesn't want to fight Holm, and I bet she won't even fight Julianna.
The Ronda hating fanatics are now getting into conspiracy theories?? lol

The UFC is praying that Ronda can get the belt again, and they will do everything possible to hide her from dangerous opponents. They don't want her fighting Holm. She doesn't want to fight Holm, and I bet she won't even fight Julianna.

Based on the thread title I thought you were going to say UFC is protecting Holly so I was ready to go off on you but I agree 110% with what you're saying. Good day good Sir.

its was probably on the fight contract for Nune lol. ''UFC need to make a 145 division for cybord and HH''

Holm is definitely Rousey's kryptonite. Rousey will never beat Holm. We shall see if Rousey has the heart left to beat Nunes.

Dana already publicly said that if Ronda and Holly win their next fights, they can book a rematch between them afterwards. So...

They're hiding her..?

Some people just shouldn't be allowed to post on the internet, stupid

Ban

1) did you see Cyborg kickbox? She got her a$$ kicked, she is not good outside mma.
Yes, she looked very decent against one of the best kickboxers in a sport with actual competition.
And she has improved a great deal since then under Jason Parillo.

She's won 20 World Championships in combat sports.
"World Championships" fought almost exclusively in Albuquerque against subpar competition.
The talent pool in boxing at Holly's division was just terrible, and even then Holly was winning her fights out pointing people via athleticism and cardio.
You don't know how fighting works if you don't see how Cyborg's throwing mechanics, head movement in the pocket, footwork in close quarters, use of lenght, shot selection and sheer power and strenght aren't a nightmare match-up for Holm.

Yes, she looked very decent against one of the best kickboxers in a sport with actual competition.
And she has improved a great deal since then under Jason Parillo.

"World Championships" fought almost exclusively in Albuquerque against subpar competition.
The talent pool in boxing at Holly's division was just terrible, and even then Holly was winning her fights out pointing people via athleticism and cardio.
You don't know how fighting works if you don't see how Cyborg's throwing mechanics, head movement in the pocket, footwork in close quarters, use of lenght, shot selection and sheer power and strenght aren't a nightmare match-up for Holm.
I hate to break it to you, but the talent pool in WMMA is terrible as well.

Back