So some "crossfit guys" challenged me to a strongman type of thing. Any ideas?

I take it you got the chicks after this???

No?

Oh well, least you won...

So did they look like Randy Marsh after it was said and done?

south-park-20080109061911130.jpg

"I've been served. I don't know if I'll make it"

Dance battles ftw.

Awesome work. Glad to hear you won it!

Any talk of a rematch?

I have to bump this cause it was a really cool thread w/ an ending.

Good job dude!

great story!! you stuck to your guns and came out on top. inspired me to DL more

Well played your barely lost at there two exercises then smashed them on the squat and deadlift!

Go powerlifting!

Its great to read this from start to finish. I didn't think this thread was going to go anywhere. Kick ass job, it was a hybrid event, but I really think you kicked their asses at their own game...

LOL I remember this thread, I thought it never happened. Good shit.

Glad this thread was bumped; I forgot all about it and didn't know he actually followed up with an email to them, let alone perform at an actual contest.

There's this one particular dude in the Crossfit section of my gym (military base gyms love CF), and he hogs everything he can for his circuit. Probably a nice guy, I just don't like his attitude in the gym. That being said, I feel vindicated through you.

Anyone else think those extra heavy squats were more detrimental than they helped? He seemed to want to prove a point of his strength rather than an actual warmup.

Glad this thread was bumped; I forgot all about it and didn't know he actually followed up with an email to them, let alone perform at an actual contest.

There's this one particular dude in the Crossfit section of my gym (military base gyms love CF), and he hogs everything he can for his circuit. Probably a nice guy, I just don't like his attitude in the gym. That being said, I feel vindicated through you.

Anyone else think those extra heavy squats were more detrimental than they helped? He seemed to want to prove a point of his strength rather than an actual warmup.

Eh the couple heavy singles probably would act to make the 245 feel like nothing...

What's that crossfit thing? "We can't really do what you do, we suck at what we do that you don't do and we are completely wothless at what neither of us do". Or something along those lines...
Posted via Mobile Device

What's that crossfit thing? "We can't really do what you do, we suck at what we do that you don't do and we are completely wothless at what neither of us do". Or something along those lines...
Posted via Mobile Device

lmfao. little known fact: crossfit was started as a program built to make hot chicks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back