So sluggish...

for the sluggishness cardio will be your best freind

FutureBxer said:
iid say dont get too crazy with the dairty products. a lot of them can build up in fat and cholesterol after a while.

drink only 2% milk or less
dont eat more then 3 eggs a day
lay low on the cheese unless it's lowfat cheese

How often do you check your blood work?

FutureBxer said:
. a lot of them can build up in fat and cholesterol after a while.

Refined carbohydrates are more responsible for the build up of triglycerides and cholesterol than naturally occurring fats.

FutureBxer said:
drink only 2% milk or less

Why?

And people wonder why there are millions in the US who are lactose intolerant. The digestive enzymes are in the fat of the milk!

Remove it, and guess what you

entropy eats like I want to eat... but raw milk is 12 bucks a gallon around here. great post by the way.

Urban said:
entropy eats like I want to eat... but raw milk is 12 bucks a gallon around here. great post by the way.

$12 bucks...That hurts!

$5 bucks where I live, however for legal purposes I had to purchase stock in the cow ($35 dollars) in order to avoid the farm owner from "technically selling" me the milk. Michigan has terrible laws banning the actual sale of raw milk.

IMHO, eggs are a fucking miracle food. I can't imagine a complete breakfast without at least 3 to 4 eggs.

I like Entropy's "farmboy" diet...go back and dig out old pictures of your agrarian ancestors. I challenge you to find many people who were "fat" by today's standards. The reason? They had to rely on and consume "God's food" (for lack of a better term). In other words, pure whole food created by nature...not manufactured foods with all of the associated ills.

Most modern food is shit. IMHO, the only reason people are living longer today than they did 100 years ago is because of better health care (specifically antibiotics), modern sewage systems to segregate most citizens from their waste, and a mostly riskless sedentary lifestyle (not much danger while working in an office or store compared to the farm). The only thing our food has going for it is vitamin enrichment at the point of production (cereal comes to mind). Factor out the rest of that stuff and there's no way we're relatively healthier than our near ancestors.

Embrace the egg...fuck the brain muffin.

milk is bad for you bro.
nt milk itself, but how they raise the cows....
what they do to them.

convert to soy milk man.

"Raw milk" just sounds gross..

Anyway, what are you goals?

And it will turn you into a chick if you aren't already.

Seriously soy is bad dude, you're gonna grow tits.

If you drink Soy milk and grow tits then give me a call.

VampireMonk said:
convert to soy milk man.
This may be the VERY WORST piece of advice ever given on these forums... really. This is aweful.

VampireMonk said:
milk is bad for you bro.
nt milk itself, but how they raise the cows....
what they do to them.

convert to soy milk man.

If Milk is bad as a result of the source than so is soy since the majority that is consumed in the US is genetically engineered.

The fact is that I wouldn't feed soy to my pet dog, let alone take it myself.

The scientific research has consistently shown the following:

* It lowers lowers your sperm count.

* Decreases testosterone (less muscle, less strength)

* Causes an observable decrease in male babies testicular growth and hormone development.

* Has feminization effects due to the estrogen mimicking compounds in it.

* Although not based on scientific studies, the following empirical evidence speaks for itself. The largest male consumers of soy milk are those in South East Asia. There are obvious exceptions, however males living in South East Asia, are typically smaller and have less muscular builds than their European counterparts. Not surprisingly, they have less facial and body hair growth also

If you

LOL! I'm waiting for the day ENTROPY doesn't know something! I was just gonna post some stuff about Soy but it wasn't gonna be anywhere near as thourough as that! Thanks bro! :D

Back