So Rothwell ktfo Reem and Reem recently ktfo jds and now we have jds/Rothwell

10448992_528219210634221_995566475_n.jpg

True, but you gotta love Ben's attitude of "fuck it, I'll fight whoever is in my way".

I think the fight's alright if they are definitely going with Werdum-Miocic.

Maybe he deserves a title shot or a shitle tot as you call it but who cares. He's main eventing an UFC card, and should make a good pay check win or lose. 99.9% of mma fighters won't be an UFC champ, more fighters need to fight while they can, treat it as what it is, a job, and save for retirement !

Overeem wasn't knocked the fuck out by Ben nor was JDS knocked the fuck out by Reem
More like TKOs

To be fair to JSD, Reem is the only other guy outside of glass man Cain to beat him in the UFC so, it's not a terrible matchup given the current circumstances. It's certainly a fun one!

To be fair to JSD, Reem is the only other guy outside of glass man Cain to beat him in the UFC so, it's not a terrible matchup given the current circumstances. It's certainly a fun one!
But JDS beat Stipe and Stipe has a title shot.

Ben has won four in a row, and JDS is coming off a loss. I agree with TS.

TS, this is exactly what I was thinking. Rothwell has been on a nice win streak with finishes. I was thinking Miocic vs. Rothwell

Ben's current win streak is already top 10 in UFC's heavyweight history.

ROTHWELL beat OVEREEM beat JDS beat STIPE

Guess who gets the title shot?

I think the fight's alright if they are definitely going with Werdum-Miocic.

they wont.

dana wants cain as champ, so dana will set up werdum vs cain and stipe vs rosholt while hw belt collects dust as cain is perpetually unable to fight.

If Overeem was getting a title shot, I could see the argument. But as far as I know he's not. Rothwell vs JDS is a good match-up.

Back