So Rothwell ktfo Reem and Reem recently ktfo jds and now we have jds/Rothwell

It's irrelevant who made it. The fact is it's unnecessarily long.

It's also not even how MMAth works. You can't just jump backwards and forwards through time to any fighter anyone ever beat. There's got to be a timeline.

I guess you are as slow as you read.

That is the point of the meme.

How can people be this slow witted? Are you like 12?

200.gif
No that's not the point of MMAth memes. The point is getting from point A to point B in the most concise manner for example you wouldn't say Rampage>Jardine>Chuck when Rampage>Chuck would suffice. Like I said originally it has unnecessary steps that could be removed if whoever made it had greater MMA knowledge.

It's also not even how MMAth works. You can't just jump backwards and forwards through time to any fighter anyone ever beat. There's got to be a timeline.
Yeah most people forgo chronology when compiling these lists though, I have no problem with that since that's how the majority of them are.

No that's not the point of MMAth memes. The point is getting from point A to point B in the most concise manner for example you wouldn't say Rampage>Jardine>Chuck when Rampage>Chuck would suffice. Like I said originally it has unnecessary steps that could be removed if whoever made it had greater MMA knowledge.

No, it's mocking the morons who decide that because fighter A beat fighter B and Fighter B beat fighter C that fighter A will beat fighter C.

It's not based in logic, there are no rules.

Miocic lost to JDS and has complained his way into a titleshot.

Miocic should be the first one for a title shot.
Or Miocic vs Reem for title shot. In my opinion Overeem deserves it a bit more, because he was more active. A bit sad for Rothwel, but he will get his shot, if he wins from JDS.

Ben has won four in a row, and JDS is coming off a loss. I agree with TS.
I think the difference is Ben is just saying "fuck it, I'm not waiting around I want to fight and beat everyone".

It does seem to look like UFC will throw guys at Big Ben until he loses so that they don't have to give him a title shot

From a marketing perspective, it makes sense.. because honestly if you were in the fight business, who would you rather have as your HW champ:

alistair-overeem.jpg
OR
Ben-Rothwell1-e1275955205139.jpg

The winner.

A win over JDS solidifies the title shot. He beats him and nobody can make an argument for Overeem over him.

Look what's happening to Woodley, he waited because he'd 'earned' his title fight, and now might be passed over by Wonderboy.

Stipe was ready to step in; he gets the next shot. With wins over Overeem, Barnett and JDS, Rothwell secures his spot next.

No, it's mocking the morons who decide that because fighter A beat fighter B and Fighter B beat fighter C that fighter A will beat fighter C.

It's not based in logic, there are no rules.
Yeah I know what they're for, I've seen ones where Rich Clementi ended up being better than Muhammad Ali. The way I've seen them put together though always uses the least amount of steps possible.

Exactly. MMA math works like real math. It's always best to simplify. Although technically saying the same thing, Rampage>Chuck is a much more technical (not as sloppy) use of the "SuperiorFighter Theorem", for all of you noobs it goes like this...
MMA MATH Derp.jpg

Back