So Rothwell ktfo Reem and Reem recently ktfo jds and now we have jds/Rothwell

Maia beat Sonnen beat Marquart beat Maia...hmmmm.

Rothwell is new Sylvia, not "marketable" enough I guess. UFC is joke

I guarantee Rothwell views it as an opportunity.

10448992_528219210634221_995566475_n.jpg
You don't need Keith or Forrest in that line up because Wanderlei beat Rampage.

If we're going back that number of fights, Rothwell lost to ManBearPig, which doesn't look as good on paper as it did a long time ago.

Also, agreed with the Dodson pic.

TS, you're almost begging "Rothwell beat Reem and Reem beat JDS, therefore Rothwell beat JDS".

Just because a guy has a win over one doesn't mean nor imply a win over the other.

It does seem to look like UFC will throw guys at Big Ben until he loses so that they don't have to give him a title shot

From a marketing perspective, it makes sense.. because honestly if you were in the fight business, who would you rather have as your HW champ:

alistair-overeem.jpg
OR
Ben-Rothwell1-e1275955205139.jpg

It's irrelevant who made it. The fact is it's unnecessarily long.

I guess you are as slow as you read.

That is the point of the meme.

How can people be this slow witted? Are you like 12?

200.gif

TS never watched Overoid vs JDS. Clearly a shitty ref call. KTFO is Reem va Bigfoot.

Sort of hoping for a JDS KO for some solid MMAth going forward.

Ben's current win streak is already top 10 in UFC's heavyweight history.
That must mean that JDS's streak is the greatest ever because him going 9-0 against all killers is better than anything Rothwell has ever done.

That must mean that JDS's streak is the greatest ever because him going 9-0 against all killers is better than anything Rothwell has ever done.
That is the best win streak in UFC's heavyweight division, unless you can think of one better.

UFC:
"OMG Ben Rothwell is the most un-marketable fighter we have"!!!

Big Ben:
I2BHrPsLUge8U.gif

his super villian face at the end, is MONEY!

I guess you are as slow as you read.

That is the point of the meme.

How can people be this slow witted? Are you like 12?

200.gif
Warning for other kids on the site: Next you try insulting someone based on their age, make sure you aren't a kid with a dragonballz avatar, you come across as a tool.

It does seem to look like UFC will throw guys at Big Ben until he loses so that they don't have to give him a title shot

From a marketing perspective, it makes sense.. because honestly if you were in the fight business, who would you rather have as your HW champ:

alistair-overeem.jpg
OR
Ben-Rothwell1-e1275955205139.jpg
Considering the fat guy danced over the unconscious flex dude's body, i gotta go with fat dude

Only politics will stop Ben Rothwell from getting the HW strap.

When Rothwell gets the HW strap everything else will just be a formality.

Back