So Ronda is totally F'd right?!

Oh, Wow! Ronda showed sportsmanship once for a brief moment after winning and then went on to be a DNB for the rest of the time. A person's real character is revealed during times of struggle and Ronda has shown she has zero character.

This is he fight game not tennis, you might be watching the wrong sport.

Rousey probably doesn't truly care if she wins or loses. She probably doesn't truly care what people think. If I had to guess, I'd bet she's getting a LOT of money for this fight. She probably realized her movie career was going nowhere fast, so she's cashing in on one last fight. The taxes on that fancy house must be pretty high!

Don't know, but I would be happy to F her if need be.

She Fine as Hell.

The second Ronda gets hit she will fold.

She can't even face the press or do an interview, what do you think a right cross will do to her.

are you braindead?

So some chick u never met or even talked to likely ...... or even had any effect at all on ur life ..... u hate more than anyone ever. Feel bad for u man.. sad
well put a bunch of 12 yr old mentalitys on here forsure. grow the fuck up kids. Ronda more man then any of ya ll will EVER be. You kids know this, thats why you hate on her

match outcome. Will she win? lose? draw?....I say Amanda wins tomorrow by forfeit. Ronda doesnt come to the cage.

joe-lauzon-just-bleed.png
That looks like a horrible depressed self mutilator

During a fight they said she's a brown belt, so yeah, she studies it.

Saying something is: "laugh out loud funny" is a throw away line, assuming you're not a 10 year old. Time to grow up.

And I only tell you this because we're friends, and I want you to better yourself.
Oooh boy you got me, the fact you still try to validate the inane Judo thing tells me all I need to know about you. Later Jr

Judging by Browne's package size, I really dont think she is totally fucked.

This is actually a pretty hard fight to call, but I got Nunes.

Who are most people? The ones who say they hate Ronda more than any other human being on earth or real mma fans?

Most people live in reality where Ronda has tremendous skills but her mental state is in question. I honestly don't see how either of those statements can be refuted.

Most people live in reality where Ronda has tremendous skills but her mental state is in question. I honestly don't see how either of those statements can be refuted.

It can be refuted easily because none of these people have actually spent any time with Ronda to be able to say her mental state is in question. That's reality.

It can be refuted easily because none of these people have actually spent any time with Ronda to be able to say her mental state is in question. That's reality.

The fact that none of those people (or you or myself) have actually spent time with Ronda is exactly why her mental state is a question.

It's nothing to take personally it's just a matter that while we know the level of her skills, we don't know her mental state because we're not with her on a day-to-day basis.

The fact that none of those people (or you or myself) have actually spent time with Ronda is exactly why her mental state is a question.

It's nothing to take personally it's just a matter that while we know the level of her skills, we don't know her mental state because we're not with her on a day-to-day basis.

Why is her mental state in question and not Amanda's or yours, for that matter?

I want to see her lose tomorrow but I feel like people forget how good she is. Her losing to Holly was like the perfect storm in thinking she could box with anyone and Holly defending the few takedowns that she tried. I'm pretty sure Ronda won't stand with Amanda and she will get her to the ground and submit her, and Dana White and Joe Rogan will be crying ringside with tears of joy because their baby is back.

Back