So Ronda is totally F'd right?!

I will admit it, I will be brutally butthurt if Ronda wins. I don't think I have ever hated a human being as much as I hate Ronda Rousey. :mad::mad:
So some chick u never met or even talked to likely ...... or even had any effect at all on ur life ..... u hate more than anyone ever. Feel bad for u man.. sad

I think most people agree Ronda's mental and emotional state is in question more than her actual skills on paper.

Who are most people? The ones who say they hate Ronda more than any other human being on earth or real mma fans?

I think most people agree Ronda's mental and emotional state is in question more than her actual skills on paper.

I'm thinking this fight will end too quickly before she can mentally fall apart. That's why I'm leaning towards Rousey. If it goes past the first and Ronda looks mortal, then I believe the tide will turn.

I don't normally watch WMMA, I guess that makes me an incredibly misogynistic /handsome /humble/athletic/sensitive man but I'm watching replays of Nunes fights right now.

She's tough. And has studied judo so she knows the danger spots.

I think Ronda is in trouble.
She's studied Judo huh? Some of the comments in the RR hate threads are priceless

I will admit it, I will be brutally butthurt if Ronda wins. I don't think I have ever hated a human being as much as I hate Ronda Rousey. :mad::mad:
Oh my! I can't say that I really hate her....I don't want to see her permanently hurt....but if Nunes mauls her a little making her tap.....I'm ok with that.....or knocks her out cold, for 5 to 10 minutes....I'm ok with that...or kicks her legs out from under her, till she has to be carried out of the octagon......I'm ok with that....

Ronda has shown zero grace in both victory and defeat.

What I actually find funny, is her team and the UFC think this criticism is going to all go away if she wins.

When you show your colors like she did, by being bitter at everyone, refusing fighting questions, refusing to promote, etc, that stuff doesn't disappear with a victory. It follows you around.

She's studied Judo huh? Some of the comments in the RR hate threads are priceless
Okay pal, I never claimed she was gonna out-judo her. I am aware of Rhonda's judo pedigree, I understand that she never trained with a female training partner who is as strong at judo as her.

Read what I wrote again and tell me exactly what offended you.

Nunes is very beatable, people talking like she's Jon Jones.

Okay pal, I never claimed she was gonna out-judo her. I am aware of Rhonda's judo pedigree, I understand that she never trained with a female training partner who is as strong at judo as her.

Read what I wrote again and tell me exactly what offended you.
Nothing offended me, I thought it was funny. Your opinion on how this fight will play out is yours and absolutely valid but the "she studies Judo" throw away line is laugh out loud funny.

Gotta agree with this. I think if she was truly able to turn the page, then she most likely will come out victorious, if not, then the first time Nunes lands a solid shot on her, flashbacks of the Holm fight will kick in and we'll proceed to watch the folding.

Wrong, she consoled Cat Zingano right after the fight.

Oh, Wow! Ronda showed sportsmanship once for a brief moment after winning and then went on to be a DNB for the rest of the time. A person's real character is revealed during times of struggle and Ronda has shown she has zero character.

we dont know rly...its WMMA most of these grls have the fight I.Q of a potato

Nothing offended me, I thought it was funny. Your opinion on how this fight will play out is yours and absolutely valid but the "she studies Judo" throw away line is laugh out loud funny.
During a fight they said she's a brown belt, so yeah, she studies it.

Saying something is: "laugh out loud funny" is a throw away line, assuming you're not a 10 year old. Time to grow up.

And I only tell you this because we're friends, and I want you to better yourself.

Hatred is healthy. It brings people together. Sherdog was never as unified as it was during the time Holm KOd Rousey.

Dualism is the true form of Sherdog's religion, through the Just Bleed God and God of Hatred. Let's rejoice and celebrate mass tonight my fellow believers !

There's a whole bunch of ways rousey can win. Nunes has to be smart

Dualism is the true form of Sherdog's religion, through the Just Bleed God and God of Hatred. Let's rejoice and celebrate mass tonight my fellow believers !

joe-lauzon-just-bleed.png

Back