So Ronda is totally F'd right?!

She's going to get crushed and then chase her pain down a bottle and mcdonald's super size.

Why is her mental state in question and not Amanda's or yours, for that matter?

Ronda's mental state is in question because she got KTFO in brutal fashion and disappeared before giving an interview alluding to her mental state being in question after her defeat.

Amanda Nunes' mental state is not in question because she just won the belt and is facing someone who's mental state is in question.

My mental state is not in question because I'm not on the card (politics...)

I'm not even sure what you're getting at; are you saying that you feel Ronda is as mentally strong or stronger than she was before she lost to Holm?

Ronda's mental state is in question because she got KTFO in brutal fashion and disappeared before giving an interview alluding to her mental state being in question after her defeat.

She couldn't give an interview after the fight. She had just been knocked out and her lip was cut wide open from the mouth guard when the kick landed. She had to go to the hospital.

Amanda Nunes' mental state is not in question because she just won the belt and is facing someone who's mental state is in question.

I disagree. She calls herself "The Lioness" yet wore a male lion's mask to the fake weigh in. It's bizarre. Also she admitted to crying for days after she lost to Cat. I'm not completely sure how she will handle losing a title if she couldn't handle losing a non title fight.

My mental state is not in question because I'm not on the card (politics...)

I'm questioning your mental state if you're questioning the mental state of an Olympic medalist and a former UFC champion that defended the title 7 consecutive times going back to strikeforce.

I'm not even sure what you're getting at; are you saying that you feel Ronda is as mentally strong or stronger than she was before she lost to Holm?

That's exactly what I'm saying. She was exhausted before the Holly fight, took the fight on short notice and wasn't prepared. It was her 3rd title fight that year. 3 fights she had to promote by herself, while her opponents sat back and focused on the fight. So she took a year off, reorganized her life and cleared out a lot of the non mma things that were taking away from her training, got back into the best shape of her life and told the UFC she wasn't doing any promoting for this fight because she wants to be at her best. So YES, I believe she's mentally stronger now than at any point in her career.

If Nunes was smart, she would get a part time job as a reporter, and have a list of questions for Ronda.

And instead of shit talking to her in the cage, pop off random questions like she's doing a real interview.

She couldn't give an interview after the fight. She had just been knocked out and her lip was cut wide open from the mouth guard when the kick landed. She had to go to the hospital.

I disagree. She calls herself "The Lioness" yet wore a male lion's mask to the fake weigh in. It's bizarre. Also she admitted to crying for days after she lost to Cat. I'm not completely sure how she will handle losing a title if she couldn't handle losing a non title fight.

I'm questioning your mental state if you're questioning the mental state of an Olympic medalist and a former UFC champion that defended the title 7 consecutive times going back to strikeforce.

That's exactly what I'm saying. She was exhausted before the Holly fight, took the fight on short notice and wasn't prepared. It was her 3rd title fight that year. 3 fights she had to promote by herself, while her opponents sat back and focused on the fight. So she took a year off, reorganized her life and cleared out a lot of the non mma things that were taking away from her training, got back into the best shape of her life and told the UFC she wasn't doing any promoting for this fight because she wants to be at her best. So YES, I believe she's mentally stronger now than at any point in her career.

Hey I hope the best for Ronda, I don't want to see anything tragic come out of this.

I hate to tell you this. but Ronda will win tomorrow and in spectacular fashion.

This is Nunes demonstrating a seldom seen judo technique. She's truly a master judoka.

pnngwV2.gif

6mMLnB6.gif
A break fall to being mounted and then getting fucked up?

Back