So red shirt guy was Asadulla Emiragaev.

Not actually part of Khabib's corner. He was Khabib's childhood friend who was in the crowd.

DG3sTfD.jpg

zEpH1vL.jpg

So the only people involved in the scuffle in the cage were Khabib's brother (who Conor smacked first to be fair), Tukhugov and this dude, so if they cut Islam Makhachev over this that would be pretty fucked up.

That's all true....however there is video, or at least a photo, of Islam punching DANIS in the head.

Yeah, but unlike Conor, he didn’t punch the back of the head with a closed fist! Asad is goat sucker puncher!

A lot of Muslims do this. Is normal.
Only Arabs do, but the caucasus region look at relatives as sisters and brothers! How do I know this because I’m originally from there. Though I don’t share the religious beliefs because I believe in a universal God for all

Sad to see some people celebrate this. Conor went too far many times, but punching someone from behind is the most cowardly thing you can do
These guys are unhinged simpletons

Only Arabs do, but the caucasus region look at relatives as sisters and brothers! How do I know this because I’m originally from there. Though I don’t share the religious beliefs because I believe in a universal God for all
Not Entirely true. In the Middle East it is more widely accepted, but it extends further into Western Africa and East to India and even a bit into Malaysia.
Pakistan is obviously the largest example of countries/populations embracing it though.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cousin_marriage

Most Russian men have the same short haircut. Russia is a tougher more masculine place than the West. Your wife also cooks, takes care of the kids, and cleans. This is regardless if your Russian Orthodox or Islamic.
The west is full of men wanting their dicks cut off so they can get fake vaginas. Doesn’t take much to be more masculine than that._

There's definitely an element of inbreeding going on in that part of the world. It's very insular, outsiders are not welcome, it's a law of averages that somewhere along the line someone is getting arranged marriages to at least a cousin.

For a minute, it looked like Dana wouldn't give Khabib the belt because Redshirt Guy was the real winner.

Not to be "that guy" but how can caucasians be "racist" towards other caucasians? Pretty sure that's a technical impossibility.

You are exactly "that guy" if you want to nitpick about semantics. Everyone knows that the term "racism" in every day use doesn't just apply to race, but ethnic and cultural backgrounds too. You don't hear the term "ethnocentrism", or others that could apply, being used much at all. Granted, it's probably because a huge portion of people don't even seem to know the difference between a Muslim and an Arab.

Sad to see some people celebrate this. Conor went too far many times, but punching someone from behind is the most cowardly thing you can do
These guys are unhinged simpletons

Conor did the exact same thing. A sucker punch is a sucker punch.

Poor Conor

Not only did he get outclassed n emasculated by khabib

He got beat up by some random fan?

How low can a man fall?

Back