So PED accusations and insults are bannable but joking about suicides isn't?

I don't see it. I look at it the same way as if you got mad at someone and said you were gonna kill them. Is that making light of murder?
It's about context. Social interaction is all about context.

If you said you were going to kill someone "lightheartedly" or jokingly, to a friend, it's understood within the context and not a serious thing. If you have disdain for a person and "threaten" to kill them, it's a pretty serious thing.

Obviously humor shouldn't be censored. We should be able to laugh at the most terrible things in life, because they are exactly that, terrible and terrifying. Not to go all serious on you here, but we are all heading for nothingness.

However, there is a big difference between making a joke about suicide, whether funny or in bad taste, and wishing suicide on someone else, especially someone who did nothing more to you than presenting themselves as a bad sportsman. Anyone who cannot judge the context of this situation, is probably either A) stupid, or B) sociopathic, or both. This has nothing to do with free speech either, rather it has to do with how Sherdog wants to frame the discussions on this board, as is their right to do so.

Sherdog has rules for a reason, because without them people are too stupid to actually interact in a meaningful way. In this case, mods should stand up and let it be known what is tolerated and what is not, which some luckely did in this thread.

Bruh, if she wants. Context. I don't see suicide as the evil, selfish act you guys paint it as. If the biological imperative is what's keeping her alive, well I guess I'm right there with her. Me and most people, I think.
You don't see suicide as evil or selfish, yet you imply that her father is in hell because of it, or what exactly are you saying? Add to that, Ronda is going to hell too?

You don't see suicide as evil or selfish, yet you imply that her father is in hell because of it, or what exactly are you saying? Add to that, Ronda is going to hell too?
No, I don't believe in hell so the phrase doesn't have the substance to me as it might to someone who does, but good points. I was kinda protesting more censorship but I guess I got carried away eh? I regret it.

Last edited:
You can't tell me somebody shouldn't shoop Ronda's face over Billy Blanks face from 'The Last Boy Scout' with Holly, Cyborg, Ali, And Carano being the people he 'takes out' before the 'endzone celebration.' **Waits for somebody to please do it**

This isn't Disney world. Jesus man, its some 2-bit forum on the internet.

ronda.jpg

Back