So PED accusations and insults are bannable but joking about suicides isn't?

This is a private venue. They can have the worst rules in the world and they are free to do so. You don't have to come here if you don't like.

Won't somebody PLEASE think of Travis Browne's children?!?!

You got a warning, get over it and move on.
point?

can you stop talking cause each time you open your mouth, only garbage comes out of it. not only that but change this ugly ass av

its not a joke when you actually wants someone to kill himself
Right, but that's up to the person to decide if they're gonna kill themselves or not or if it was just bluster. You can't make someone kill themselves with hilarious jokes.

Man shut the fuck up, that's as clear of a GUESS as anyone else. How stupid do you sound? A person talks about contemplating suicide and your first reaction is to call bullshit?

What a terrible, pathetic person.

Just shut up
What's worse is that you are eating everything she feeds you.

If she needed help, she would have went to her family and friends and they would be taking care of her. Not making her TV appearances and photoshoots to tell the word about her woes.

Right, but that's up to the person to decide if they're gonna kill themselves or not or if it was just bluster. You can't make someone kill themselves with hilarious jokes.
yea, but when its a joke. a couple of posts there didnt resemble a joke at all

this is a joke

I care. When I'm depressed and suicidal I think about having his babies and swimming in [insert Conor's networth]. That's the one thing that's keeping me alive.

@SirKratos

jokes about it should absolutely not be offenses. you are opening a huge can of worms when you start banning humor.

stuff like yeah bitch do it, maybe.

now thats your idea

her mom is batshit crazy and her father killed himself when she was a child. she seems to suffer from delusions of grandeur

i would have to assume, that yeah, killing herself actually went trough her mind

What makes you say that? At the end of the day,A UFC title isn't prestigious enough to have suicidal thoughts after losing it

Hell,over 99 percent of the people in the world probably doesn't even know what UFC or UFC title is.And the fact that she is making half mil per fight makes everything better. She still does.

So what should she supposed to be depressed about ? People saw her getting KOd? I say bullshit. A person with such a weak mind shouldn't be a fighter in the first place anyway

Plus,its not like Rousey never done anything just to get some attention before.

This was her masterpiece.

What's worse is that you are eating everything she feeds you.

If she needed help, she would have went to her family and friends and they would be taking care of her. Not making her TV appearances and photoshoots to tell the word about her woes.
Why? Why are you convinced that's what she would do? Because that's what you would do?

so arrogant in your ignorance. Again, you should really just shut up

What makes you say that? At the end of the day,A UFC title isn't prestigious enough to have suicidal thoughts after losing it

Hell,over 99 percent of the people in the world probably doesn't even know what UFC or UFC title is.And the fact that she is making half mil per fight makes everything better. She still does.

So what should she supposed to be depressed about ? People saw her getting KOd? I say bullshit. A person with such a weak mind shouldn't be a fighter in the first place anyway

Holy shit... You guys really are this stupid

Smfh.

yea, but when its a joke. a couple of posts there didnt resemble a joke at all

this is a joke

@SirKratos
Well, jokes or not, we can't force Ronda's hand (no matter how hard I try). And saying someone should kill themselves isn't a threat. To Ronda or any Ronda fans hinged on Sherdog's handling of her mental status.

Ok guy,you are the smart one.

I'm leaving this thread and all discussion on this topic. I only hope that no one you ever care about considers suicide and comes to you for consolation, because they would be truly fucked

really? the ufc even made that stupid video with some stars hyping her and some shit. she was going to a lot of these stupid talk shows in the US that are pretty big. she certainly felt the queen of the world (and all her talk about beating up cain or some shit, at that point i thought she was just joking, but she just seems a bit insane)

about losing in the worst way ever, having tons of people hating you (i know, a lot of random people in there, but sheems to be one to care about them), no family to back her up (batshit crazy mom, dead father [suicide btw], only a little sister and those 4 horsewomen. wouldnt count browne, haha)

I'm leaving this thread and all discussion on this topic. I only hope that no one you ever care about considers suicide and comes to you for consolation, because they would be truly fucked

I'll be waiting for you and ronda if I ever want to kill myself.

Not if someone actually commits suicide.

"Someone", or do you mean a respected MMA fighter. I find it hard to believe that a ban would result from joking about Joe Son should he chose this path!

I haven't been able to take last weeks MarShawn McCarrel tragic end seriously to heart yet, but wouldn't make light of the situation as I know it would offend others!

There is a fine line in the sand that is extremely blurry, much like the line drawn in the sand in Syria by our government.

If anyone DOESN'T think the red line(s) in Syria set by our president isn't the biggest joke on Earth, you have NO CAPACITY to be able to laugh at yourselves in FAILURE!

Fucks sake,go declare your love for Rousey on insta or something.

None of my relatives or friends seek attention as much as her.

"Someone", or do you mean a respected MMA fighter. I find it hard to believe that a ban would result from joking about Joe Son should he chose this path!

I haven't been able to take last weeks MarShawn McCarrel tragic end seriously to heart yet, but wouldn't make light of the situation as I know it would offend others!

There is a fine line in the sand that is extremely blurry, much like the line drawn in the sand in Syria by our government.

If anyone DOESN'T think the red line(s) in Syria set by our president isn't the biggest joke on Earth, you have NO CAPACITY to be able to laugh at yourselves in FAILURE!

Someone,IMO. They are dead,and about to face their punishments for whatever they did wrong in their lives. No point in bashing them anymore.

Back