So no heavyweights wanted to take fight with Werdum?

Werdum is going to prefer a title shot vs a tough contender even on short notice.

hi-res-251e6c2d046b0516d41f1610f3011c82_crop_north.

This man did.

But apparently Werdum wants none of that, since they were both asked about it and JDS wasn't the one to decline it.

tumblr_mujdn4nRRQ1ry1rm7o1_400.gif
Or did they not offer Werdum more money? Why should he fight anyone on a week's notice for the same pay?

I like Werdum, but he's fucking scared
Why he doesn't want to fight JDS? Cmon, every fighter wishes a rematch after losing. This is the opportunity to make it.

Ok, so Werdum is scared, he could fight the black beast Derrick Lewis, or another fighter. He's leaving UFC 207 like a child.

I meant rubber match. Yes, first fight was better than second.

Not trying to be a dick because I've seen many mistake this.

A rubber match is when opponents are 1-1 against each other. The third being the rubber match to see who is truly better.

Disappointed Werdum didn't take the JDS rematch. Cain and JDS are different style match ups, but still opportunities to avenge losses don't come often. He's in good enough shape/confidence to fight Cain so I don't see why he wouldn't take the JDS fight and believe in his skill set.

Interesting to see him rematch/willing to rematch people he beat already like Browne and Cain (UFC), but no JDS

Back