So no heavyweights wanted to take fight with Werdum?

Erick Poragua

Amateur Fighter
@Green
Reaction score
I'm just think it strange no heavyweight want to take late replacement fight against Werdum now that Cang is pull out.

Literally both dos Santos and Struve have offered to take the fight.

hi-res-251e6c2d046b0516d41f1610f3011c82_crop_north.

This man did.

But apparently Werdum wants none of that, since they were both asked about it and JDS wasn't the one to decline it.

tumblr_mujdn4nRRQ1ry1rm7o1_400.gif

JDS did, and Werdum knew he'd get KO'd again so he declined

JDS and Travis Browne apparently asked for it but Werdum turned them down.

Literally both dos Santos and Struve have offered to take the fight.
They're trying to get out of that Halifax card in the worst way, it seems.

I must be the only one on here who actually wants that main event to stay intact.

They're trying to get out of that Halifax card in the worst way, it seems.

I must be the only one on here who actually wants that main event to stay intact.
A bird is hand is worth ten in the brush.

Overeem should step up. Would love to see a third match up between the two.

Completely different style of fighter/fight...I don't blame him, JDS isn't the kinda guy you want to fight on a weeks notice

Colon started all this declining shite.....it was you took it and you thanked Dana you got it.....such bs crap now...oh well

I'm pick Werdum to TKO Browne first fight, even tho he won decisively still no stoppage. I'm like rematch. I'm still think Werdum TKO

Colon started all this declining shite.....it was you took it and you thanked Dana you got it.....such bs crap now...oh well

Conor has accepted a non title fight after two different champs backed out on him...

Completely different style of fighter/fight...I don't blame him, JDS isn't the kinda guy you want to fight on a weeks notice
Don't you think advantage Werdum in terms of being fight ready? JDS isn't scheduled to fight for a while so its not like he is 6 week camp fight shape

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back