So no heavyweights wanted to take fight with Werdum?

I'm waiting for Mousasi to offer his services tbh

ok not Colons' fault but the new cheaper and older cheap owners but I like to blame everything on McNuggets.

C0ff3L2XcAAQVTi.jpg

Edmund wants a rematch

Not wanting to fight Junior is kind of understandable lol

Werdum really should take a short notice fight and just demand a supplement of funds be added to the contract. He'd be favored to beat basically anyone on the roster.

Yeah but he & Dana aren't exactly getting along right now so it makes sense that Werdum would put his interests ahead of the UFC's & decline a fight with JDS. Historically, stylistically, & on short notice, JDS is a terrible match-up for Werdum.

Pity they screwed over Hunto he isthe HW Cowboy.

hi-res-251e6c2d046b0516d41f1610f3011c82_crop_north.

This man did.

But apparently Werdum wants none of that, since they were both asked about it and JDS wasn't the one to decline it.

tumblr_mujdn4nRRQ1ry1rm7o1_400.gif

heyy, love both guys equal, honestly. but make no mistake though.. werdum is a diff animal now. and jds too, but not for good reasons though..

It's a huge risk for an established fighter to take a high level replacement on short-notice. That Conor has done it twice for his traveling fans (and the UFC) is brilliant, but I don't blame these dudes when they take the more selfish approach.

Back