So no "Cejudo only won because MM got injured" observations?

I agree with the trilogy most money possible aspect but it's a bad matchup for MM I'm not sure he'd win a rematch, like the JJ and Rose situation.
It’s nothing like that. Demetrious kod Henry easilly in the 1st and lost a close split in the second.
With some adjustments he could win.
Besides Joanna was kod easilly and then went on to make it a close fight next time around so I don’t see your comparison at all.

It’s nothing like that. Demetrious kod Henry easilly in the 1st and lost a close split in the second.
With some adjustments he could win.
Besides Joanna was kod easilly and then went on to make it a close fight next time around so I don’t see your comparison at all.
Styles make fights. The better overall fighter can lose to a certain opponent based on their style. Without offensive wrestling your taking away one of MM loses one of his biggest advantages into his biggest weakness Cejudo just that good at wrestling. I don't think he's a better fighter right now. I don't think Mike Brown was better than Uriah, but he had Uriah's number. Same with JJ and Rose.

Here's an observation, Robert Whittaker was injured against Yoel Romero, both times. He beat him, both times.

Lol at anyone who actually thought Robert won the second fight. Draw at best.

I have to watch it again but I don't actually think Henry won at all. I'm not that mad about the decision though because DJ kind of stagnated the division.

I had rounds 1 and 3 for DJ. 4 and even 5 can go to Cejudo. Its how you score round 2. Have the judges scores been released,m

nah Whittaker def won that shit. considering Romero didnt do shit the first 2 rounds.
And there’s 3 more rds after that idiot plus the 10-8 rds when Whitaker was wobbling all over the place like he was breakdancing

I had rounds 1 and 3 for DJ. 4 and even 5 can go to Cejudo. Its how you score round 2. Have the judges scores been released,m
I have seen them on here. Round 2 was the one that decided it. 2 judges gave it to Cejudo, one to DJ.

Interesting.

giphy.gif

And there’s 3 more rds after that idiot plus the 10-8 rds when Whitaker was wobbling all over the place like he was breakdancing
those first 2 rounds were 10-8's cause Romero did fooking nothing!

Takedowns continue to be overvalued but it was an extremely close fight

Back