So no "Cejudo only won because MM got injured" observations?

Emjay

I'LL BE RIGHT THERE!!! DON'T KILL HIM!!!
@Steel
Reaction score
Interesting. Sherdoggery must REALLY hate MM, lol

He got injured during the fight lol, MM said he was 100% coming in

He didn't win

He just did more hugging

Here's an observation, Robert Whittaker was injured against Yoel Romero, both times. He beat him, both times.

It's like the early 2000s all over again.

LnP reigns supreme.

Here's an observation, Robert Whittaker was injured against Yoel Romero, both times. He beat him, both times.

Which has nothing to do with this thread.

Both were hurt...?

I have to watch it again but I don't actually think Henry won at all. I'm not that mad about the decision though because DJ kind of stagnated the division.

People hate Demetrious too much to make excuses for him lol. They're just glad he lost and didn't further surpass Silva's number of title defenses.

Well actually any non biased and most media had Yoel Winning the rematch, I don’t care if you casuals can’t judge a fight but Yoel beat the snot out of Whitaker and had him doing the stanky leg almost every other rd.

Rolled his ankle early.

He said that was from one of DJ's kicks. The same thing happened to Michael Chandler in Bellator. I guess there's a nerve there that if you hit just right, turns your foot off.

Well actually any non biased and most media had Yoel Winning the rematch, I don’t care if you casuals can’t judge a fight but Yoel beat the snot out of Whitaker and had him doing the stanky leg almost every other rd.
nah Whittaker def won that shit. considering Romero didnt do shit the first 2 rounds.

Henry is not going to get TJ. Honestly this division for the 1st time ever, has a great match up to make. Henry/MM 3 is a good one.

MM fans are generally less incredibly fucking stupid than the average sherdogger, so you're less likely see ridiculous comments like that.

Sort of a prerequisite, actually.

Big MM fan. Cejudo won fairly.

Lots of things cross my mind when contemplating any close decision like that, but at the end of the day Cejudo earned it.

Last edited:
MM fans are generally less incredibly fucking stupid than the average sherdogger, so you're less likely see ridiculous comments like that.

Sort of a prerequisite, actually.
nah, it's just that almost nobody likes him

Big MM fan. Cejudo won fairly.

Lots of things cross my mind when contemplating any close decision like that, but at end of the day Cejudo deserved it.
Always thought MM fans were tiny.

Close fights are by definition not robberies. Nice to see a change in that division, as far as anybody cares about it.

Back