So no "Cejudo only won because MM got injured" observations?

Nobody cares to talk about this fight because it was a plain robbery. Not much to say other than wait for rematch so DJ can dominate him again without a scratch.

DJ 3-0 vs Cejudo 2019

The way he handled that loss after the fight and at the presser made MM a winner in life.

The way he handled that loss after the fight and at the presser made MM a winner in life.
Like a champ should, especially since he can definitely run it back for a trilogy. And I think he knows that. No one in that division is stopping him. Cejudo barely edged it out himself for this one.

I had Cedjudo winning 2,4, and 5. I'm guessing DJ is wishing he took that big money fight with Dillashaw now....

Last edited:
Interesting. Sherdoggery must REALLY hate MM, lol

lol , I'm fairly certain if you have ANY amount of time here it would be glaringly obvious.

MM is popular on here as a herpes sore on prom night.

No excuses. The better fighter doesn't always win, but what matters is who was better that night. Cejudo is the reason those injuries happened, so that's not a valid excuse.

...But if you have to find a reason, look at the scoring criteria and the perceived importance of the takedown. Either way DJ wasn't ready to win. I felt he was innitiating the grappling too much, he should've been more striking relient. I hope he gets revenge

Mighty Mouse seems to indicate he injured himself in the normal course of the fight, not freak injuries like say Korean Zombie dislocating his arm against Aldo. Doesn't seem to be making excuses.

Cejudo got injured one minute into the fight and fought through it. Whats MM excuse?

He doesn't have any, because he's not a pussy.
This thread and any excuses are totaly irrelevant then. Dont want to hear about a bum shoulder knee and broken foot.

Last edited:
Like a champ should, especially since he can definitely run it back for a trilogy. And I think he knows that. No one in that division is stopping him. Cejudo barely edged it out himself for this one.
I agree with the trilogy most money possible aspect but it's a bad matchup for MM I'm not sure he'd win a rematch, like the JJ and Rose situation.

I'm not mad at the decision. It was a close fight, 2-2 going into the 5th. I had DJ winning that round but he didn't do anything definitively to secure it.

Nobody cares to talk about this fight because it was a plain robbery. Not much to say other than wait for rematch so DJ can dominate him again without a scratch.

DJ 3-0 vs Cejudo 2019
Get off the crack, that was not a dominant fight.

Always thought MM fans were tiny.

Close fights are by definition not robberies. Nice to see a change in that division, as far as anybody cares about it.

I think it’s the opposite. Mighty Mouse haters are tiny.

They’re like 5’4 -5’6. Tall enough to be able to shit on DJ, but short enough to care about some trivial shit like that.

I agree with the trilogy most money possible aspect but it's a bad matchup for MM I'm not sure he'd win a rematch, like the JJ and Rose situation.
Rose and JJ is different. Rose kinda just had her number and JJ wants to disregard her losses as..well..losses. Cejudo barely won the 2nd fight. And on paper it really didn't look close besides a few takedowns.. Joe and DC really sucked commentating this fight also. Made moments seem way more dominant than others. MM could DEF beat him in a rubber match.

Back