So Nick Diaz is training with the 2 best MW Kickboxers in the world

frandie2b

------(SALD BELT)------
@red
Reaction score
Last week posted a picture of him training with Joe Schilling, n

diaz is gonna do way better than everyone thinks

Levin's a Sav. Looking forward to this fight even more.

Because nobody who fought Silva thought this way before. Silva via first round KO.

People underestimate Nick. This will be a 5 round war.

People underestimate Anderson since losing the title.This will absolutley not be a 5 rnd war.Nick is legit but people are forgetting Andersons skills.

Good to see. His comment about Joe Schilling was hilarious. "@joe_schilling in the back he didnt get to be in the picture because he kick me to hard" lol :icon_lol:

Because nobody who fought Silva thought this way before. Silva via first round KO.

It feel silva will win also, but there is no denying Diaz with the ability to check kicks or be a bit lighter on his feet is a dangerous opponent. Probably too late for any great change though.

For people who does not follow kickboxing... Artem Levin is 1 of a kind. Really unorthodox fighter with amazing skills. My favourite kickboxer nowadays.

Hopefully this prevents this fight from being a savage, one-sided beatdown. If Diaz can last the distance with A/S, I give him props.

I'm sure Diaz got f*ck up by those two strikers in the trainings. Diaz will get humiliated by Silva.

I'm hoping that Nick will win this fight and witness another Sherdog forum meltdown.

Weird because I don't know how Nick hurts Silva, but I do know how Silva hurts Nick...yet I am still picking Diaz.

My call, Diaz by a grazing punch that catches an aging chin (a la Chuck vs. Franklin)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BackagainBert
Back