So Nate Diaz wont even pick up the phone for less than $20 million

Nate got famous for beating a weight flopping fighter with no ground game and no title defenses. Lol.
And only 2 title wins, an interim title win against the top contender and a few other top wins as well....derp.

I can't hate. I don't think he's broke. If you're going to get beat up, may as well make it worth your while...

They call his agent, his agent only calls him if the offer is 20 million. therefor nate only answers (picks up phone) when the agent calls, because he knows his agent is only calling him with a 20mil offer

<TheDonald>
Nate or his manger won’t be very busy answering the phone if they’re looking for $20mil. But keep they’ll keep their ringers on just in case.

Nate is 5-5 since 2012, Nick is 0-2.

Damn must suck to be his mom or grandma trying to reach him..

Since were on the topic, does anybody have any idea why Nate picked Masvidal to fight? Like, a real reason. I know it’s not because of his performance over Ben.

Badmouth Nate and you might find yourself picking up ur teeth in your front door when Conor 2.0 pays a visit
Wait....... what? If I bad mouth Nate Conor will beat me up??? What? Did Nate replace Artem?
What is happening right now??????

Absolutely ANYBODY (not LW's like Conor and Pettis) in the top 15 WW division would murder him he needs money fights to stay relevant he can't climb the ranks.

Could you imagine how brutal Luque or Neal would beat up Diaz?

You’re practically describing Conor as well....

Conor can’t climb the ranks at 155 or 170....

He can have a win here or there but he needs matchmaking to keep the gravy train going and maintain relevancy, of course, he’s more popular than Diaz, but from a fighting standpoint, Conor can lose fights easily if forced to fight his way to a title shot legitimately.

Nate is the only draw left in the lighter weight classes after Conor. Guys like Frankie and Pettis were nice but they never were big business like Bj Penn. Nate Diaz is good for business and belongs in MMA Hall of Fame for his accomplishments.

Back