So Nate Diaz wont even pick up the phone for less than $20 million

Nate doesnt want that Cerrone money? $200k flat rate while Conor makes 80 million? Fucking goof.

Nate got famous for beating a weight flopping fighter with no ground game and no title defenses. Lol.

Nate was already famous but its probably the first fight he made some serious coin on

Second off, if he doesnt pick up the phone, how will he even know how much they are offering?

They call his agent, his agent only calls him if the offer is 20 million. therefor nate only answers (picks up phone) when the agent calls, because he knows his agent is only calling him with a 20mil offer

<TheDonald>

First off, he maybe only gets that if he fights McGregor...and thats a big maybe

Second off, if he doesnt pick up the phone, how will he even know how much they are offering?

tenor.gif

Nate is a weird cat.

He lost his last fight, and if he's truly fighting for "money" why not just fight?

doesn't matter, he's a draw he'll get paid, maybe not 20million, but fuck, plenty of great fights at 170 for him that people will pay to see.

Nate has been raped for most of mma career with his pay.

hard to be a fan of the Diaz bros these days

will always respect the skills but holy shit these dudes need some kind of therapy and learn how to act like an adult - I dont get why both of them can be badass fighters but act like such babies outside the cage

it's always 1 step forward 2 steps back with these guys, the moment you want to cheer for them, they go and do/say something utterly retarded to make you regret supporting them

Good man.

I don't shitpost for less than 5 likes a post. You gotta have boundaries.

Nate doesnt want that Cerrone money? $200k flat rate while Conor makes 80 million? Fucking goof.
Lol @ Conor making $80 million for the Cerrone fight, Conor fans are beyond delusional it hurts to read.

Nate is washed. A couple cuts above Penn lol

Now that he's coming off a loss does he really expect to earn multiple times more? Dafuq.

According to the first articles I found on google
Diaz got $250K for Pettis
Diaz got $500K for Masvidal
https://www.mmamania.com/2019/8/18/...z-made-250k-flat-in-fight-with-anthony-pettis
https://www.sportbible.com/ufc/news...idal-and-nate-diaz-lead-purse-report-20191104

even if these numbers are way off they're not close to $20 Million

The mere fact that after he had all that post-Conor hype behind him he agreed to fight Pettis for $250K...that tells me he's not all that picky. There wasn't much hype about Pettis.

I'd pick up the phone for bout tree fiddy.

Who the hell cares about Nate Diaz he's always been a journeyman. His whole fanbase consists of potheads.

Back