So Nate Diaz wont even pick up the phone for less than $20 million

Pick up the phone Nate, I want to place an order for some of those “tainted supplements” from your company.

Damn there is a lot of people on here that can't stand someone being more successful than them.

Good, he got his ass kicked for $500k and some PPV points (i guess), no need to pay him that much, no one gets paid that much...this guy needs to quick his "i want millions" act.

why pay Nate 20 million, when even Wonderboy vs Dustin would do enough to turn a profit?

Second off, if he doesnt pick up the phone, how will he even know how much they are offering?

tenor.gif
Agent

giphy.gif

lol at everyone mad because Nate gets paid

ZXV7JH4.gif

This thread is about Nate, not Nick.
leh58ckq9fd21.jpg

Wader we dune here B?

Struggle City baby, I Fer shure read that as Nick.

Had 2 pawldcasts and a set at the cawlmedy store before I read this. That's on tawlp of havin 2 kids with my D..D...Dimepiece, got a beast of a work ethnic B

Good, we won't hear from him again then.

Diaz never lost to Conor nor Jorge. Highway robberies. Recognize a real don when you see one!!

No-one could understand Nate over the phone except his family.
Dude speaks like he has pebbles in his mouth at all times.

Nate don't want to fight anyone except Mcgregor for the paycheck. It is obvious he can't make it to title contention and he can't even claim the belt he made up for himself.

Conor really made this bums life, he should be thanking him everyday. He was happily fighting for 40k before then.

At least someone isn’t letting Dana grossly underpay them. If the shoe was on the other foot you mouth breathers would be blathering on about “Its a business, this is capitalism, if he didn’t like the terms he shouldn’t have signed the contract”

Get cho money Nate.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back