So my son thought UFC works in real life... lol...

Grijswaarde

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Yeah see title, me and my son got in a heated argument whether or not UFC would work in real life. I've been a UFC fan for a while (see join date), but i don't think that shit works in real life. So me (average Sherdogger, 6'4, 230 lbs, big dick etc) decided we should check that shit out. My son has half of my genes plus my wife is big af so we should be cool.

Armbar
My son tried an armbar, legit technique, and i just pulled him up and threw him on the ground. Lol busted.

Overhand right

He threw it full power but i just blocked it and it hurt his arm and he cried like a bitch. Lol busted again.

Omo Plata
He couldnt even take me down haha so nope again

Low kick
Motherfucker is 3 inches so he "lowkicked" my ankle. Hell no.

Then i just showed him my random throw arms technique and the bitch was KO.

Conclusion: UFC is bullshit. Dutch MT ftw.

<mma3>

Last edited:
wtf-did-i-just-read.jpg

Ikr? Khabibs ground game won’t work in the streets

Your son is 3 inches? Were you sparring with a fetus?

6'4, 230 pounds...

Manlet confirmed.
<{UberTS}>

But the UFC is a company my Dutch friend. It isn’t a thing you can utilize in real life. Sorry to hear your kid is only 3” tall. Why the fuck you fighting him? I read recently that in your country the average male is 6’. Seems a bit extreme to whoop a kid the size of a few month old fetus.

And what’s the story with your wife that she had a 3” kid?

Your son is 3 inches? Were you sparring with a fetus?

He made this post to stiffen his chode and he let it slip up by confirming basement dwellers do not have children

TS this is inconclusive. plz switch roles with your son and post results, thx

Yeah see title, me and my son got in a heated argument wheter or not UFC would work in real life. I've been a UFC fan for a while (see join date), but i don't think that shit works in real life. So me (average Sherdogger, 6'4, 230 lbs, big dick etc) decided we should check that shit out. My son has half of my genes plus my wife is big af so we should be cool.

Armbar
My son tried an armbar, legit technique, and i just pulled him up and threw him on the ground. Lol busted.

Overhand right

He threw it full power but i just blocked it and it hurt his arm and he cried like a bitch. Lol busted again.

Omo Plata
He couldnt even take me down haha so nope again

Low kick
Motherfucker is 3 inches so he "lowkicked" my ankle. Hell no.

Then i just showed him my random throw arms technique and the bitch was KO.

Conclusion: UFC is bullshit. Dutch MT ftw.

<mma3>

your son is a girly boy because you didnt take him to meet fedor after he kicked your ass

Back