Law So Merrick Garland lied about creating a counter-terrorism task force about the parents at schools

Lol. You seriously didn't know that last vid was of the father who's daughter was raped and the School board ADMITTED to covering it up.

And yea. None of those videos show terrorism to me. Using your logic every protester is a terrorist. Not sure you wanna go down that rabbit hole.

The parents of grooming gang victims got the same treatment in the UK. Was that ok as well?

I don't give a single flying fuck if people who cover up a rape get threats. If that's the case here I'm just gonna shrug my shoulders, whistle and merrily go about my day.

I'm actually surprised we haven't seen more legit violence considering what some of these boards have done

You are delusional if you think anyone issuing death threats isn't flagged.

I know was or am flagged somehow. For about a 2-3 year stretch, I was getting searched about half the time I went through airport security.

And none of us are surprised

Lol. You seriously didn't know that last vid was of the father who's daughter was raped and the School board ADMITTED to covering it up.

And yea. None of those videos show terrorism to me. Using your logic every protester is a terrorist. Not sure you wanna go down that rabbit hole.

You just keep circling back to that one even to justify that parents who are aggressive and making threats shouldn't be watched closely by the FBI. You are like a broken record. You won't recognize how common it is for parents to threaten school boards. It is just blatant whataboutism to avoid addressing the hundreds of videos you can find on youtube of parents threatening, fighting, or even shooting at school board members, principles, and teachers.

You just keep circling back to that one even to justify that parents who are aggressive and making threats shouldn't be watched closely be the FBI. You are like a broken record. You won't recognize how common it is for parents to threaten school boards. It is just blatant whataboutism to avoid addressing the hundreds of videos you can find on youtube of parents threatening, fighting, or even shooting at school board members, principles, and teachers.

If flagging them was so normal and justified why did they need to lie about it?

If flagging them was so normal and justified why did they need to lie about it?

Because it appears political when most of them are conservatives or libertarians. Most of these meltdowns and violent threats and attacks are about CRT, transgender student rights, gay rights, covid procedures, and mask mandates. All things liberals aren't going to flip out about.

@Loiosh some of these videos are of of the victims dad. You guys are spinning things to make it look like the school boards are the victims. The fbi was caught lying. Until there is an investigation, I am very suspicious of their “evidence”.

Because it appears political when most of them are conservatives or libertarians. Most of these meltdowns and violent threats and attacks are about CRT, transgender student rights, gay rights, covid procedures, and mask mandates. All things liberals aren't going to flip out about.

Seems like a weak excuse to lie, given other revelations about manipulating stats and stuff I'm not inclined to give them the benefit of the doubt here

@Loiosh some of these videos are of of the victims dad. You guys are spinning things to make it look like the school boards are the victims. The fbi was caught lying. Until there is an investigation, I am very suspicious of their “evidence”.

I think its amazing the father showed as much restraint as he did

Last edited:
You are delusional if you think anyone issuing death threats isn't flagged.

I know was or am flagged somehow. For about a 2-3 year stretch, I was getting searched about half the time I went through airport security.

lol who is flagging all these death threats?? Do you honestly believe you are getting randomly searched due to some random death threat?

lol you think the government is more efficient than it is

they have no way of doing this at all lol

I stay a mile away from that guy because his daughter was raped. He can do whatever he wants, say whatever he wants, he's bulletproof. I saw him in a few interviews and he had obviously been fed conservative talking points but unless you guys bring him up, for me he doesn't exist. He's off limits.

I don't know if you have any idea how organized the conservative propaganda machine is in Loudoun, or if you'd even care if you knew. They've weaponized parents and turned them loose on the system. School boards have had to create rules to prevent out of town activists from crashing meetings with their activism. They have a training course that teaches parents how to overload school boards with requests for information, some parents are sitting home creating two hundred requests a week that they send to schools where they don't even have their children.

Conservative lawmakers are spinning the narrative that the FBI is interrogating and bullying parents, and of course you're happy to believe and repeat it. I doubt it makes even the smallest difference to you if it's true or not, you just want to be in the fight and all that matters is winning.

When I saw how organized conservative media was with the concerted CRT blitz I knew Democrats were completely fucked. The fact it was all bullshit didn't matter. The same goes for the trans panic. Conservatives don't campaign on policy or making lives better, all they have is the fear of things they almost always have to completely make up.

I suspect you know all this FBI nonsense is a fairy tale. I just wonder if it bothers you at all parents are being driven insane with fear and aimed straight towards educators who will ultimately pay the price. If this was actually real you could gather information and launch a class action suit, but nobody is going to do that. You know that terrible people are doing terrible things and just like January 6th, it's conservatives so you have no choice but to deflect and defend. Even looking into it is unacceptable, and that says it all.

Sunlight is the best disinfectant.

I stay a mile away from that guy because his daughter was raped. He can do whatever he wants, say whatever he wants, he's bulletproof. I saw him in a few interviews and he had obviously been fed conservative talking points but unless you guys bring him up, for me he doesn't exist. He's off limits.

I don't know if you have any idea how organized the conservative propaganda machine is in Loudoun, or if you'd even care if you knew. They've weaponized parents and turned them loose on the system. School boards have had to create rules to prevent out of town activists from crashing meetings with their activism. They have a training course that teaches parents how to overload school boards with requests for information, some parents are sitting home creating two hundred requests a week that they send to schools where they don't even have their children.

Conservative lawmakers are spinning the narrative that the FBI is interrogating and bullying parents, and of course you're happy to believe and repeat it. I doubt it makes even the smallest difference to you if it's true or not, you just want to be in the fight and all that matters is winning.

When I saw how organized conservative media was with the concerted CRT blitz I knew Democrats were completely fucked. The fact it was all bullshit didn't matter. The same goes for the trans panic. Conservatives don't campaign on policy or making lives better, all they have is the fear of things they almost always have to completely make up.

I suspect you know all this FBI nonsense is a fairy tale. I just wonder if it bothers you at all parents are being driven insane with fear and aimed straight towards educators who will ultimately pay the price. If this was actually real you could gather information and launch a class action suit, but nobody is going to do that. You know that terrible people are doing terrible things and just like January 6th, it's conservatives so you have no choice but to deflect and defend. Even looking into it is unacceptable, and that says it all.

Sunlight is the best disinfectant.
The school boards deserved massive pushback. They far overstepped what their responsibility’s were and were deep into abusing children. You don’t need to be race shamed. They were going into that plus covering up bathroom rape due to it being inconvenient to their ideology makes you wonder what else they were hiding.

The school boards deserved massive pushback. They far overstepped what their responsibility’s were and were deep into abusing children. You don’t need to be race shamed. They were going into that plus covering up bathroom rape due to it being inconvenient to their ideology makes you wonder what else they were hiding.

The point here is extremists threatening the lives of school board members, and you being fine with that. You don't care even a little bit about the children.

I've been talking about the rape problem in Virginia for years and all you guys ever do is deny rape culture, it's the conservative position on it.

Around the same time as the rape in Loudoun another girl was suspended from a North Carolina school for reporting her own rape... After the police had arrested the rapist and he confessed. The school had run it's own investigation and determined there hadn't been a rape, despite the fact it was successfully prosecuted in an actual court of law. Conservative media completely ignored the story because the politics weren't useful.

You don't care about the kids, you care about the politics. The politics here mean nothing to me, I volunteered for years at a shelter for abused women. I care about the victims.

I don't know who you are or what your motives are, but you're putting yourself between the FBI and terrorists. What if you're wrong?

You say the school board deserves pushback. Are death threats and intimidation acceptable forms of pushback? Is it not fair to call that terrorism?

It's starting to make more and more sense. I never believed it and just laughed when they said our nation was run by a bunch of pedos, but now.... with Epstein. Maxwell gets prison for selling child sex slaves to.... no one???? We have all this groomer shit going on and the Democrats support it. Hell, our President is a damned kiddie sniffer and those on the Left celebrate it instead of insisting the pedo get tossed out. FFS, his daughter straight up revealed that Joe Biden showered with her when she was a young teen. Yeah... ruled by pedos. Thanks Democrats.

you literally have the DOJ covering for Nasser at this very moment lol, just as they did for the Epstein clients, just as they always do. Simple as

Back