Law So Merrick Garland lied about creating a counter-terrorism task force about the parents at schools

cottagecheesefan

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score

Along with not thinking his son being a CRT publisher might be a conflict of interest with all this too.

He lied in front of congress... yet charges Steve Bannon for contempt of congress despite executive privilege's.

Is this obvious abuse of power? Should he resign? Keep in mind, the National School Board Association reached out to the Biden WH, sso this isn't just about Garland lying either. Imagine if this level of collusion went on with Trump's admin, lol

Last edited:
And this factors in with @Scerpi 's thread about the new wokeness push @Confucamus @Hellowhosthat

Don't disagree with what you guys are saying. But then you have this shit

This type of shit is trying to be normalized/mainstreamed in on several fronts, as in the OP, as quoted here with these kids being sexualized as something "fun", and as I mentioned, even in the education system both with school boards and also elected officials (like I mentioned from AZ who was a top democrat).

I mean, it started with that drag queen story hour shit, then you got dudes showing off their dicks in bathrooms, male students going into girls bathrooms and raping them in school, and now you got this person trying to normalize these weird adults being attracted to kids.

Like in VA recent, people were too distracted by all the fake racism/CRT to focus on one of the main problems was someone being raped. Moreover, many of the people speaking up at school board meetings all around the country are because of sexualized material being introduced at very young ages (in addition to the CRT stuff).

They are slowly trying to normalize this shit, so that they can then create their own little bubbles to let stuff like pedophilia start to be condoned, and any outcry against it is hate speech.

Hell, they already have a bubble of protection, like in VA how the school board covered up the rape, because it would hurt their LGBTQ agenda.

Imagine that this "minor-attracted" thing does become accepted. That is why I said that if it is, in a few years, people will be like "oh no big deal, he was already using coping mechanisms, just happened to have too many wine spritzers that day and made the mistake, but he is back to his coping mechanisms and will be fine, we don't have to report that this time".

But here we have transgender ideas being inserted into the minds of little kindergarteners, as I mentioned. So if you are upset about this type of shit, and want to complain and or even request documents from the local schools in a information request, you may be listed as a threat in a counter-terrorism database.

This isn't all just random, this is by design by some evil force. As mentioned in other related threads, Merrick Garland's son-in-law is on the board of a publishing company making hundreds of millions off this exact type of shit, not just CRT, but also this sexualization material, etc. But there is no conflict of interest, and you're a fucking terrorist if you disagree with it.

https://news.yahoo.com/kindergarten-students-connecticut-learn-being-223721237.html

Kindergarten Students in Connecticut Learn about Being Transgender in Line with ‘Social Justice Standards’

I am not really following this, so what have I missed? Merrick is already on record regarding investigation and documentation of threats of violence and actual violence among parents. Are they 'threat tagging' people that are not threatening violence?

Given the current rate of school massacres, keeping track of people threatening violence in educational surroundings seems relatively sensible.

And this factors in with @Scerpi 's thread about the new wokeness push @Confucamus @Hellowhosthat

But here we have transgender ideas being inserted into the minds of little kindergarteners, as I mentioned. So if you are upset about this type of shit, and want to complain and or even request documents from the local schools in a information request, you may be listed as a threat in a counter-terrorism database.

This isn't all just random, this is by design by some evil force. As mentioned in other related threads, Merrick Garland's son-in-law is on the board of a publishing company making hundreds of millions off this exact type of shit, not just CRT, but also this sexualization material, etc. But there is no conflict of interest, and you're a fucking terrorist if you disagree with it.

https://news.yahoo.com/kindergarten-students-connecticut-learn-being-223721237.html

Kindergarten Students in Connecticut Learn about Being Transgender in Line with ‘Social Justice Standards’

Mark me down as not sure on this one. Reading the language of the documents it mentions threats not disagreements, if someone makes threats then tagging is probably fair. I work for the UK government in a public facing role and if someone threatens me they'd get tagged, but they wouldn't for disagreeing with me.

I agree with this. I called for it 2 years ago. At this point, they are a bigger threat than those they "protect" us from.

it is crazy when you factor in the amount of colluding they do with other big organizations with a lot of money behind them, in this case the National School Board Assc, and other poweful people.

The deep state has been over reaching hard though, which is why the establishment is saying shit like Liz Cheney and Jeb Bush might be a good president and VP pick for the GOP, among other ridiculous shit to bring people in the center, who don't follow politics, back to the mainstream narratives. Oh, we will give the dissatisfied republicans and independents a couple familiar names to bring them back to normalcy and inoculate with familiar names and narratives. To let the establishment continue to fuck them

They are overstepping, in many areas, the populous movement already has enough receipts now and that collection just continues to grow now with stuff like this. Between this bullshit, Russia russia russia, Biden being a complete disaster, it is all too obvious.

Mark me down as not sure on this one. Reading the language of the documents it mentions threats not disagreements, if someone makes threats then tagging is probably fair. I work for the UK government in a public facing role and if someone threatens me they'd get tagged, but they wouldn't for disagreeing with me.
It all comes down to what the school interprets as a "threat" or "threatening", and theres no organization more likely to completely jack up this interpretation than the FBI, trust me

It all comes down to what the school interprets as a "threat" or "threatening", and theres no organization more likely to completely jack up this interpretation than the FBI, trust me

that is 100% it. And who knows how else at least being assigned as a "threat" can be used against someone. What other things they might see, like if you go to buy some weed, etc, eventually use it against you, make you work for them. I mean, look at the Michigan Gov Kidnapping plot, 66% of the people involved were with the FBI or informants.

Look at the FBI hiding footage until recently about Kenosha, in a very politically charged case.

This is ALL obstruction and weaponization.

I am not really following this, so what have I missed? Merrick is already on record regarding investigation and documentation of threats of violence and actual violence among parents. Are they 'threat tagging' people that are not threatening violence?

Given the current rate of school massacres, keeping track of people threatening violence in educational surroundings seems relatively sensible.

How many parents have committed mass murder at schools?

What are the specific cases you are referencing?

I'm not surprised that the OP is clueless about what he is talking about and being overly dramatic like usual.

But for once, the left and right are in agreement that Garland needs to go.

Back