Law So Merrick Garland lied about creating a counter-terrorism task force about the parents at schools

Then why was it the one plastered all over the news for an entire week?

And an irate parent is not a terrorist. A school board that covers up a child rape is a terrorist organization though. Sadly, the DOJ backed the rape suppressing board and went after parents disgusted by such boards.

And an irate parent is not a terrorist. A school board that covers up a child rape is a terrorist organization though. Sadly, the DOJ backed the rape suppressing board and went after parents disgusted by such boards.

No shit some parents should be flagged as potential threats. There is a small number of parents that believe violence and physical threats are acceptable to get their way.

No shit some parents should be flagged as potential threats. There is a small number of parents that believe violence and physical threats are acceptable to get their way.
The parents of grooming gang victims got the same treatment in the UK. Was that ok as well?

I don't give a single flying fuck if people who cover up a rape get threats. If that's the case here I'm just gonna shrug my shoulders, whistle and merrily go about my day.

The double standards. We watch people irate in front of SC justices homes and it's no big deal. We watch death threats to SC justice and it's no big deal. The media doesn't want to talk about it.
But parents at schools? Oh nos! We need to flag these people.
Dems are a cancer.

The double standards. We watch people irate in front of SC justices homes and it's no big deal. We watch death threats to SC justice and it's no big deal. The media doesn't want to talk about it.
But parents at schools? Oh nos! We need to flag these people.
Dems are a cancer.

You are delusional if you think anyone issuing death threats isn't flagged.

I know was or am flagged somehow. For about a 2-3 year stretch, I was getting searched about half the time I went through airport security.

You are delusional if you think anyone issuing death threats isn't flagged.

I know was or am flagged somehow. For about a 2-3 year stretch, I was getting searched about half the time I went through airport security.
Am I? How long did it even take for dems to pass the bill to protect justices? What was done after? How many pro life center arrests have been made?

Am I? How long did it even take for dems to pass the bill to protect justices? What was done after? How many pro life center arrests have been made?

Whataboutism.

Lol its the favorite word around here when the truth is thrown back in people's face.
You people do the same shit.

It is because you aren't making a coherent argument and are just jumping to different, unrelated topics to justify your point.

"Whataboutism" hahah prime example.

I would say the fact they lied and covered up flagging the parents is enough to discredit the idea that flagging them was a reasonable thing to do in the first place. Entertaining an argument otherwise is only a distraction to deflect from bigger issue

A school board member recently shared an hour of death threats left on her answering machine, the animals threatening her family identified what her children were wearing on specific days.

You need to stop running interference for these criminals and let the FBI do their thing. Nobody is being investigated for their political beliefs, they're being investigated because of the death threats.

When Trump started talking nonsense about the stolen election this exact same flavor of rage was directed at election officials, conservatives at the heart of it begged Trump to stop before someone was killed.

You don't have any proof this is political nor do you have any reason to believe it is. If you're wrong, you'll find all you've done is made it harder for those charged with investigation. Personally, I think that's too big a risk to take.
Link please. The fbi at this point needs to prove they are innocent. They’ve dropped the ball, lied and out right have made up evidence to further the left’s means.
Those threats could be real. But you know what, after this bombshell where agents were pressured to make up evidence, I’m not going to believe them until they can prove it

The parents of grooming gang victims got the same treatment in the UK. Was that ok as well?

I don't give a single flying fuck if people who cover up a rape get threats. If that's the case here I'm just gonna shrug my shoulders, whistle and merrily go about my day.
This. And according to this and a myriad of other articles https://www.academia.edu/21997616/A_Forgotten_Study_Abuse_in_School_100_Times_Worse_than_by_Priests.
Goes back a long way
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/has-media-ignored-sex-abuse-in-school/ These educators deserve this and so much more. Having a father of a victim arrested, and covering up when it happened before? No these people don’t deserve sympathy

Link please. The fbi at this point needs to prove they are innocent. They’ve dropped the ball, lied and out right have made up evidence to further the left’s means.
Those threats could be real. But you know what, after this bombshell where agents were pressured to make up evidence, I’m not going to believe them until they can prove it

It was months ago and I don't have time to find it, you believe whatever you need to believe.

Just accept you're saying you're willing to block investigations for purely political reasons and you're completely making assumptions based on politics.

Adam Kinzinger just released a tape of death threats he himself received, same thing. Do you honestly believe these things aren't happening and the FBI is just making it all up? An elections worker was forced to move and assume a new identity because Trump very publicly called her out by name.

They don't have to prove anything to you, if they need to investigate, they will. It's what they're SUPPOSED to do.

Back