So Max Kellerman was right about Khabib current P4P #1

Max comes from boxing as do I, you think he's impressed by Jones wins over past prime celebrities from another organisation who looked 2 divisions smaller in the ring with Jones. If he were to go through Jones resume like we do with boxers you would all have tantrums.
You can't really say anything about Jones resume. He beat all of the top contenders. Who at 205 should he have fought? There was a time when people didn't call lhw a weak division. That was before Jones came in and beat everyone. MW was said to be weak too when Anderson was on his streak.

Even with the controversial decisions over Santos and Reyes, Jones has, in my opinion, the greatest resume of all time.

What hinders him from being declared the GOAT over someone like GSP is that Jones got popped and that always provides an asterisk making one wonder how much that might have been a factor in his success. Granted, you can't assume someone was on stuff in previous bouts because of a specific failed test on a specific fight, but it certainly does raise questions.

But yeah, I think the top two ever are Jones and GSP and if Jones didn't have those issues, it would be hard to deny him.

Last edited:
Honestly would rather have SAS and Max replacing the UFC 247 shill broadcasting team, they would've called the judges out on their BS

Jon has one finish in like 10 years, being washed up mentally damaged Gus. Jones lost bunch of rounds and a lot of rounds he won have been very close that many people score either way.

Only 1 way to settle this..

Jones must fight Dustin..

Jon has one finish in like 10 years, being washed up mentally damaged Gus. Jones lost bunch of rounds and a lot of rounds he won have been very close that many people score either way.

He's also essentially 28-0 with the deepest and best resume of all time..

He really isn't.

Jones has wins over:
Stephan Bonnar, Shogun, Ryan Bader, Rampage Jackson, Lyoto Machida, Rashad Evans, Vitor Belfort, Chael Sonnen, Gustaffson twice, Daniel Cormier twice, Glover, OSP, Anthony Smith.
Not including Thiago and Reyes cause Controversy

Khabib has:
RDA, Conor, Dustin Poirier, Al Iaquinta, Edson Barboza, ... maybe Gleison Tibau, MJ?? Then there's 20 bums.

So, does that seem comparable? Jones was also the youngest UFC champ ever and now has 11 title defenses.
Jones could've lost against both Santos and Reyes and should still be above Khabib in the P4P rankings. If you reduce his P4P ranking because of PED infractions that's more understandable. But his record alone is better than Khabib's by far.
Jones is a cheat and the past is the past

Khabib #1

Honestly would rather have SAS and Max replacing the UFC 247 shill broadcasting team, they would've called the judges out on their BS

They’re just better quality analysts. I like Cormier and Cruz tho.

Rogan on the other hand called Rousey a once in a lifetime human being...yeah, nope.

Back