So Max Kellerman was right about Khabib current P4P #1

If Khabib beats Tony and Gaethje he joins GOAT conversation. But he's no where near now

Yeah jones is the best steroid using fighter in the UFC no doubt, but this degenerate lowlife doesn't even belong in the same sentence as Khabib.

He really isn't.

Jones has wins over:
Stephan Bonnar, Shogun, Ryan Bader, Rampage Jackson, Lyoto Machida, Rashad Evans, Vitor Belfort, Chael Sonnen, Gustaffson twice, Daniel Cormier twice, Glover, OSP, Anthony Smith.
Not including Thiago and Reyes cause Controversy

Khabib has:
RDA, Conor, Dustin Poirier, Al Iaquinta, Edson Barboza, ... maybe Gleison Tibau, MJ?? Then there's 20 bums.

So, does that seem comparable? Jones was also the youngest UFC champ ever and now has 11 title defenses.
Jones could've lost against both Santos and Reyes and should still be above Khabib in the P4P rankings. If you reduce his P4P ranking because of PED infractions that's more understandable. But his record alone is better than Khabib's by far.

yes but we’re not talking G O A T.

we’re talking CURRENT ACTIVE P4P, meaning the best fighter right now. Analyzing that, you’d take more consideration into a fighters last 4-5 fights to make an assessment.

Now I’m a Jones fan and I still place him #1 P4P. But after the performance this weekend, Max’s argument for Khabib is seemingly a little stronger...

If Khabib and Jon ever fought, Jon would win. That's all that really matters.

He really isn't.

Jones has wins over:
Stephan Bonnar, Shogun, Ryan Bader, Rampage Jackson, Lyoto Machida, Rashad Evans, Vitor Belfort, Chael Sonnen, Gustaffson twice, Daniel Cormier twice, Glover, OSP, Anthony Smith.

Khabib has:
RDA, Conor, Dustin Poirier, Al Iaquinta, Edson Barboza, ... maybe Gleison Tibau, MJ?? Then there's 20 bums.

So, does that seem comparable? Jones was also the youngest UFC champ ever and now has 11 title defenses.
Jones could've lost against both Santos and Reyes and should still be above Khabib in the P4P rankings. If you reduce his P4P ranking because of PED infractions that's more understandable. But his record alone is better than Khabib's by far.

While P4P and GOAT are both completely made up and subjective, in their abstract they are different concepts.

P4P is more fluid than a GOAT, as it is a metic of current performance, and ability. Jones has a much better resume. That's not being questioned. Resume doesn’t make him P4P “king”. He’s not longer putting on the beautifully dominant performances. You can make an argument based on Khabib continued dominance that he is currently the best P4P fighter.

What am I saying? It’s really all just bullshit.

Of those 2 fighters for a choice - answer is easy. = Khabib

He was more dominant in more fights & never had to use the secret sauce to win any of them.....

He really isn't.

Jones has wins over:

Khabib has:

Jones beat a bunch of old guys on the tail end of their career and now he is fighting green contenders and under achievers like Gus in between

I thought this was max kellerman ..
40B5952900000578-4534538-image-a-26_1495566731212.jpg

Honestly until I see khabib vs tony in April I’m leaving everything the way it is.
Right?! How did Jon drop a position the day after winning a fight, not knowing the outcome of Khabib's upcoming fight? How does that work?

Max comes from boxing as do I, you think he's impressed by Jones wins over past prime celebrities from another organisation who looked 2 divisions smaller in the ring with Jones. If he were to go through Jones resume like we do with boxers you would all have tantrums.

P4P is who is the best fighter right now. Look at Jones past few performances..and he lost to Reyes.

Now look at Cejudo, Khabib and Adesanya last few performances. They all put on way better performances and looked way more dominant than their opposition.

If you have jones as p4p you are just a nut hugger.

Jon shouldn't be considered on any list. He's a PED user in the weakest division in the sport.

Back