So, Luke Rockhold just said this.

sore loser...he will probably beat vitor in a rematch though...

yeah after watching hendo less trt there is a difference so yes I think he would beat a trt less vitor but how many fights does vitor have left so why would he take this to make luke feel better no way
luke needs to get over this aint no rematch gonna happen

I don't see him going after Hendo or Sonnen for TRT.

He got embarrassed by a more skilled fighter, and he wants to find any excuse for why it happened.

Because Hendo and TRT never pissed hot for steroid abuse .. twice .. like Vitor has. Vitor has been dirty his whole career most likely.

Because Hendo and TRT never pissed hot for steroid abuse .. twice .. like Vitor has. Vitor has been dirty his whole career most likely.

Synthetic testosterone is an anabolic androgenic steroid. Chael pissed well above normal limits hence he did piss hot for steroid abuse.

People are so fucking clueless about TRT it hurts every time I see a thread about it.

You do realise TRT is just little injections of testosterone, the male sex hormone? And you do realise that the UFC tested Vitor constantly though the past few of his camps and he was ALWAYS in the normal, legal range? People do actually understand all of this, yes?

TRT was nowhere near the problem Dana and co made it out to be. Almost every world class athlete juices, illegally, and will continue to. TRT users at least stayed in normal ranges and documented it.

He should shut up

He had his chance and was ktfo in a few minutes

Synthetic testosterone is an anabolic androgenic steroid. Chael pissed well above normal limits hence he did piss hot for steroid abuse.

Way to show your ignorance. He did not test above normal T levels. He tested hot for using a synthetic steroid .. which is what TRT is. He had proof he was diagnosed for low T and prescribed TRT long before the fight. Had he done the paperwork he would have been fine, he did not, which is wrong, he got suspended.

Vitor was caught abusing steroids and recently was tested and pissed hot ... which while on TRT the only way to piss hot is to have T levels ABOVE the normal range. That means he was using TRT as a front to take other steroids and abuse them. This is why TRT was banned.

What Chael did was wrong, he deserved his suspension, but it is not even in the same zip code as what Vitor has been caught doing.

People are so fucking clueless about TRT it hurts every time I see a thread about it.

You do realise TRT is just little injections of testosterone, the male sex hormone? And you do realise that the UFC tested Vitor constantly though the past few of his camps and he was ALWAYS in the normal, legal range? People do actually understand all of this, yes?

TRT was nowhere near the problem Dana and co made it out to be. Almost every world class athlete juices, illegally, and will continue to. TRT users at least stayed in normal ranges and documented it.

Vitor was self testing. It's almost impossible to get caught unless you are randomly tested by a 3rd party, which Vitor recently was .. and Vitor was caught cheating that is why he had to drop out of the title fight.

The only thing documented is Vitor signing off he wasn't cheating using home tests.

Fact is Vitor was just caught by the NSAC and got TRT banned because he was over the normal level and was cheating, again, like he has probably done his whole career.

Can't watch right now but if he's using trt as an excuse for the less he should stfu. He knew Vitor was on trt and if it really bothered him he shouldn't have took the fight

Vitor KO's him again imo

Way to show your ignorance. He did not test above normal T levels. He tested hot for using a synthetic steroid .. which is what TRT is. He had proof he was diagnosed for low T and prescribed TRT long before the fight. Had he done the paperwork he would have been fine, he did not, which is wrong, he got suspended.

Vitor was caught abusing steroids and recently was tested and pissed hot ... which while on TRT the only way to piss hot is to have T levels ABOVE the normal range. That means he was using TRT as a front to take other steroids and abuse them. This is why TRT was banned.

What Chael did was wrong, he deserved his suspension, but it is not even in the same zip code as what Vitor has been caught doing.

Testosterone replacement therapy is using synthetic testosterone. The only difference between Chael & Vitor is that Chael has a doctors note. 16.9:1 - These numbers would have seen Chael suspended paperwork or not.

Luckily paperwork for steroid usage is now banned. Not that I think Vitor, Synthetic testosterone users (Or even fighters on other PED's) need to worry. If they want to take it the current testing shouldn't stop them.

i would be bitter too if someone kicked my head off

Irrelevant fighter with irrelevant remarks. Would love to see a rematch decapitation

Can't watch right now but if he's using trt as an excuse for the less he should stfu. He knew Vitor was on trt and if it really bothered him he shouldn't have took the fight

Vitor KO's him again imo

I imagine he is not talking about TRT .. but talking about the recent test result where Vitor failed. Vitor was using TRT to mask his steroid abuse .. which Rockhold thinks Vitor has done his whole career, and he is probably correct.

Well, he is a cheater technically. Don't know why people get their panties in a bunch over this.

Testosterone replacement therapy is using synthetic testosterone. The only difference between Chael & Vitor is that Chael has a doctors note. 16.9:1 - These numbers would have seen Chael suspended paperwork or not.

Luckily paperwork for steroid usage is now banned. Not that I think Vitor, Synthetic testosterone users (Or even fighters on other PED's) need to worry. If they want to take it the current testing shouldn't stop them.

You are so clueless. 16.9:1 or 500000000:1 Chael would not have been suspended. Learn what 16.9:1 means, and why it's completely irrelevant if someone is taking TRT.

Hint: Anyone on TRT is never given a T:E test because it can't tell you anything. Please get educated about the subject before you post again on it.

The problem with Vitor is his TESTOSTERONE levels were elevated, he was abusing steroids, not using TRT.

You are so clueless. 16.9:1 or 500000000:1 Chael would not have been suspended. Learn what 16.9:1 means, and why it's completely irrelevant if someone is taking TRT.

Hint: Anyone on TRT is never given a T:E test because it can't tell you anything. Please get educated about the subject before you post again on it.

The problem with Vitor is his TESTOSTERONE levels were elevated, he was abusing steroids, not using TRT.

Teach me how to TRT!

Seriously, what does 16.9:1 mean and why is it irrelevant? Why cant a T:E test tell us anything? I'm pretty curious but never educated myself on the subject. I don't contemplate on trt too much; I doubt it gives you fighting skills and i'm also pretty sure one way or another a lot of athletes 'use something'. It does give someone an edge in training it seems.

Teach me.

Irrelevant fighter with irrelevant remarks. Would love to see a rematch decapitation

LMAO, how the fuck is Rockhold an irrelevant fighter?

You sound fucking retarded.

Teach me how to TRT!

Seriously, what does 16.9:1 mean and why is it irrelevant? Why cant a T:E test tell us anything? I'm pretty curious but never educated myself on the subject. I don't contemplate on trt too much; I doubt it gives you fighting skills and i'm also pretty sure one way or another a lot of athletes 'use something'. It does give someone an edge in training it seems.

Teach me.

I am always willing to impart knowledge.

A T:E (testosterone : epitestosterone) test determines whether or not a person is using synthetic hormones. The average person has a 1:1 ratio. Most AC's use a 4:1 ratio, as almost everyone falls into this range. The NSAC used a 6:1 ratio, 95-99% of all people are naturally 6:1 or lower, so a false positive is extremely rare. If you are above 6:1 (or 4:1 in some places) then it is inferred you are using synthetic hormones. Your actual testosterone levels are NOT able to be determined with this test. There is not even a correlation. Someone with a 50:1 ratio could have low testosterone.

Someone using TRT necessarily is using synthetic hormones. That means their T:E ratio will ALWAYS be above the 6:1 ratio of a normal person. That means anyone using TRT is given the more expensive test to determine actual testosterone levels. That is why Chael being 16.9:1 would not have resulted in a suspension, because his actual T level was not tested, and there is ZERO evidence his actual T levels were high.

Now for Vitor, he was tested positive for steroid abuse early in his career. That means he should NEVER have been using TRT with a TUE as steroid abuse can cause low T. This also means the last random test he was given and failed was a T level check, which was high. That means he was not using TRT to achieve normalcy, he was using TRT as a mask to abuse steroids. It's basically one of the most disgusting cases of steroid abuse in MMA, and is what resulted in TRT being banned.

Is that clear? I will clarify anything you don't understand.

Back