So, Luke Rockhold just said this.

Wait a second. I thought Brazilian fighters were the only ones who make excuses. What's going on here??

There's plenty to infer from that information. First, we know his T levels were off, but we don't know by what margin.

Fairly important information that none of us will ever know.

It wouldn't be unreasonable to assume they were probably quite a bit over the maximum levels based omn the fact Vitor chose not to divulge the test information

It's possible.

- if it were a matter of him being over slightly over, it would be in his best interest to let the world know.

maybe, maybe not

Secondly, based on the attention and speculation on drugs he has received, I think it's also fair to assume he received the standard blood test for other anabolic steroids, and what we know indicates he didn't get popped for anything.

It would be fair, but everything we know about this test doesn't indicate he was tested for any of those things. We simply have no freaking idea.

I will say, when Vitor returns, if he is not tested for things like HGH, IGF1, etc, and they only have him piss in a cup? I don't think there is anything you can say about the UFC's drug testing policy other than they simply don't give a fuck.

So yeah, I don't think his situation is taht far removed from numerous other fighters who were also on TRT.

Again. Everyone else body hasn't dramatically transformed when going on TRT. His has, along with his head and jaw growing.

When something is this obvious, it's VERY freaking far removed from everyone else.

There's plenty to infer from that information. First, we know his T levels were off, but we don't know by what margin. It wouldn't be unreasonable to assume they were probably quite a bit over the maximum levels based omn the fact Vitor chose not to divulge the test information - if it were a matter of him being over slightly over, it would be in his best interest to let the world know. Secondly, based on the attention and speculation on drugs he has received, I think it's also fair to assume he received the standard blood test for other anabolic steroids, and what we know indicates he didn't get popped for anything. So yeah, I don't think his situation is taht far removed from numerous other fighters who were also on TRT.

Ya, you have to see the forest for the trees when it comes to things like TRT. People were looking for that edge. They try to argue the details because it's their copout, and takes people's eyes away from the big picture. I view all TRT users in the same light

Ya, you have to see the forest for the trees when it comes to things like TRT. People were looking for that edge. They try to argue the details because it's their copout, and takes people's eyes away from the big picture. I view all TRT users in the same light

Everyone wants an edge, so of course they are. If you view someone that uses TRT to get back to a normal range, and someone who uses TRT and abuses it to go OVER the normal range in the exact same light then that is just stupid.

You got knocked the fuck out brutally by a better fighter.

Get the fuck over it, stick to beating up average fighters like Philipou and Tim.

Last edited:
yeah after watching hendo less trt there is a difference so yes I think he would beat a trt less vitor but how many fights does vitor have left so why would he take this to make luke feel better no way
luke needs to get over this aint no rematch gonna happen

Dude Hendo looked like trash against Shogun as well.

Don't let his one punch KO fool you, his performance against Shogun was horrendous.

TRT didn't make Vitor learn how to kick. Just saying.

If they fought five more times Vitor would decapitate him every time, TRT or not.

Back