DizzyYeahYeah

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score

file.gif

file.gif

Last edited:
He's right.

I don't see him going after Hendo or Sonnen for TRT.

He got embarrassed by a more skilled fighter, and he wants to find any excuse for why it happened.

Then this niqqa probably shouldn't have accepted the fight.

Well, Vitor admitted to juicing back when he fought Randy the first time (when there was no drug testing) and he tested positive against Hendo their first fight...

Pretty good interview.

I don't see him going after Hendo or Sonnen for TRT.

He got embarrassed by a more skilled fighter, and he wants to find any excuse for why it happened.

He said he has been dirty his whole career. So he's talking about TRT + his failed test + when he was jacked as fuck when he first started out and there was no testing.

Lol "I don't want to get into it really" Proceeds to talk shit. I would like to see them go at it again.

Is this fool still crying about being humiliated by Vitor?

sore loser...he will probably beat vitor in a rematch though...

Vitor has tested positive before, then gamed the system.

What about this do people NOT understand?

I have to admit I thought Rockhold was overrated but he's been putting on impressive performances. His grappling is elite and his striking is getting better. Also, he trains at AKA. I think he can make waves in the division.

sore loser...he will probably beat vitor in a rematch though...

By what? Is Vitor going to hurt his foot kicking him in the head again?

Funny how American fighters complain about TRT Brazilian fighters and likewise, Brazilian fighters complain about TRT American fighters. lol

Vitor has tested positive before, then gamed the system.

What about this do people NOT understand?

he is making excuses for why he lost even tho he new about trt vitor when he signed on to fight him

Back