So Kron Gracie just quit?

They (99% of Brazilians) are clueless about taking someone down. Hence, their BJJ talents become nullified. Go to BJJ gyms and see how much time they spend standing up. Watch how some of these guys simply pull guard when rolling or in BJJ tournaments, World, ADCC, Gracie schools.. one instructor pulled guard on me and i laughed with a kick missing his head, i said this is what would happen in a street fight.
Lmao. Yeah that never happened.

He's probably well off enough as it is, realistically he wasn't going to set the world on fire and would be taking a lot of damage for not much money. He put up a respectable run in MMA, probably smart to leave it at that.

Like others have said, It's probably hard to find a reason to fight when you grow up rich and have everything you'll ever need.

They’re probably 100 deep if you were to count them all. That’s a lot of hate lol.

It is what it is. My sambo trainer hates them and like I said it is logical. Same reason you would hate a guy who sucker punches someone and badly hurts them as well as hate those who support them.

Either way, I am happy to have a real perspective as oppose to be drinking the Gracie kool aid. Its good to hate, liars, plagiarizers and dishonorable thugs who resort to violence and cheap tactics as a way to argue their point.

This way, when I encounter them, I know not to give in to their bullshit and in doing so, I have protected myself from a group of toxic individuals. I also am proud of the fact that I hate gangsters and drug dealers. Never thought they were cool or badass. Which meant, they never had power over me and that is respectable.

I just mean that I don’t think he’s really that famous. The Grappling is not popular at all and the Gracie name is barely a thing anymore either.

if the Gracie name carries no weight imagine what the world knows of a Kamaru usman a Jan blachowicz. Some fella named Alexander volkanowski who played rugby and dominate a
Sport meant to replicate what happens in a fight.

mans what about those ladies. I’m sure they bring slot of views and dollars to the sport

Amy shumar is probably more well known to you than like a Rodney dangerfiels

that just shows like the reality of modern day man and woman.

if the Gracie name carries no weight imagine what the world knows of a Kamaru usman a Jan blachowicz. Some fella named Alexander volkanowski who played rugby and dominate a
Sport meant to replicate what happens in a fight.

mans what about those ladies. I’m sure they bring slot of views and dollars to the sport

Amy shumar is probably more well known to you than like a Rodney dangerfiels

that just shows like the reality of modern day man and woman.
I don’t know Amy shumar or Rodney dangerfiels.

But I did hear that they went on a blind date. Rodney said “are you shumar?” She asked “are you dangerfiels?” She said “I’m not shumar.”

Fighting sucks, so does the pay considering he is probably making bank training others.

Back