So Kron Gracie just quit?

I see a lot of people talking bullshit about the gracie family. I would love to watch these board warriors do it live tho
No wonder why some ppl get their asses whooped every now and then

He should quit. One dimensional guys don't cut it anymore..

He can take a beating though..

I still don’t totally understand what his game plan was for that fight. Admittedly Cub did a good job with his footwork and being elusive but it seems like Kron could have brought in some world class wrestlers and just focused his strategy around getting the fight to the ground at all costs. He was never going to win a kickboxing match with Cub.

They (99% of Brazilians) are clueless about taking someone down. Hence, their BJJ talents become nullified. Go to BJJ gyms and see how much time they spend standing up. Watch how some of these guys simply pull guard when rolling or in BJJ tournaments, World, ADCC, Gracie schools.. one instructor pulled guard on me and i laughed with a kick missing his head, i said this is what would happen in a street fight.

Kron is a ranking member in the Nick Diaz Army, he’s financially stable and doesn’t have to fight to peanuts just to survive. Similarly to both Diaz bros, he knows that he’s an asset to the UFC, a needlemover, there’s a huge appetite to see him fight. So with that said Kron is simply holding out for that massive payday fight that the UFC will inevitably be forced to throw his way.

{<jordan}

I see a lot of people talking bullshit about the gracie family. I would love to watch these board warriors do it live tho
No wonder why some ppl get their asses whooped every now and then
There's a lot of recency bias in this sport, but, that mindset was built into the sport from the inception because if GJJ was the best style then it was at the expense of the other styles. I'm talking early NHB days. The mentality of tearing someone or something else down to elevate yourself never went away.

From afar, my gut feeling is that he was never *that* into MMA and probably felt extreme pressure to compete as a function of being his father's son and representing his generation for the family. I think he truly desires to simply live a more peaceful life working with his BJJ and other pursuits.

I could definitely be wrong though. I don't know the guy personally or anything.
he seems that way to me too. hes not his dad, thats for sure. takes some hard work and dedication to follow in someones footsteps when its not right for you though so kudos to kron imo.

He should quit. One dimensional guys don't cut it anymore..

He can take a beating though..

He was always a step behind in that fight. Kron took a pretty bad beating, some dudes never come back after a tough fight. Doubt Kron fights again

He kind of fell off the face of the earth.

10/10

giphy.gif

After his first defeat?
I haven’t heard anything official but I’m hoping he is training with wrestlers or something. I would love to see how his ground game would fair against better ufc fighters. I’d love to see him go against Ryan hall and Gordon Ryan if he leaves the ufc

typical gracie mentality
they are quitters and frauds

Yeah I'd love to see how many of you internet trolls and todays MMA fighters would be willing to step into a cage or ring and fight NHB fighting with no weight or time limit like Rickson, Royce and even though I don't like his attitude Renzo Gracie did back in the day.

Yeah I'd love to see how many of you internet trolls and todays MMA fighters would be willing to step into a cage or ring and fight NHB fighting with no weight or time limit like Rickson, Royce and even though I don't like his attitude Renzo Gracie did back in the day.
I'd love to see you do it

See how that works? No? Probably because it doesn't.

Back