So Jon Jones latest tweets....

"You protect your pride with lies"

What does he mean by that?

I think he means that DC pretends the reason he lost to Jon was Jon was on steroids and Jon denies that.

Jones is great with social media.
I always enjoy.

jonjonescrybaby_zpsfcd691de.gif

Nobody outside of nut-huggers believes YOUR lies, Juice-head Jones.

Just because you have a slick lawyer team doesn't mean everyone with a functioning brain doesn't know you have a history of shady behavior & cheating.

You weren't

<{boneytears}><mma1>

Because you truly believed you were innocent, or popped because of "dick pills."

LMAO

Nobody outside of nut-huggers believes YOUR lies, Juice-head Jones.

Just because you have a slick lawyer team doesn't mean everyone with a functioning brain doesn't know you have a history of shady behavior & cheating.

You weren't

<{boneytears}><mma1>

Because you truly believed you were innocent, or popped because of "dick pills."

LMAO

Yeah, no. Not everyone is a hater retard. Exit the sound chamber.

Imagine having so much cocaine in your system that you think a red light is green

Welcome to yesterday

If DC wins a third match is a given.

If Jon wins again, it will haunt DC's dreams forever.

Also, if Jon does lose, how will he react to defeat?

Jones is such a cunt but I really hope he beats DC to put the world back to normal

I miss Jon "get down" Jones....

VwsoYc.gif

High as shit, giving zero fucks...
RaWVdCM.png

Now he only tweets about rainbows and shit.

Appreciate you Jones gay boys starting multiple threads for each of his tweets.

Steroid junkie, eye poker, career-asterisk, hypocritical liar of extremely poor character, no friends.

This is Jon Jones' "legacy".

If DC wins a third match is a given.

If Jon wins again, it will haunt DC's dreams forever.

Also, if Jon does lose, how will he react to defeat?
I have no clue.

But I know everyone in the area better watch out on the streets. And keep your pregnant ladies at home.

Jokes aside. Looking forward to the fight. The drama is getting boring though. MMA drama in general is.

To be fair, Jones didn't know he was taking steroids. He was too high on coke to know what he was doing. Also he had a mild concussion from running a pregnant lady over with his car. Not his fault.

That DC can't just admit Jones is better than he is and has to tell himself the only reason he lost to Jones is because Jones was on something

>referencing past fights

Is Jon "DoPED" Jones implying that he still has somewhat of a legacy left ? LOLOLOLOLOLOL

<36>

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back