So Jon Jones latest tweets....

What happened to the Christian guy?

You know how superhero's have disguises? The Christian guy is actually his disguise - he's a despicable human being on most levels, who just so happens to be a great fighter (cheating and PED use factored in) .

dc and gus BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

If DC wins a third match is a given.

If Jon wins again, it will haunt DC's dreams forever.

Also, if Jon does lose, how will he react to defeat?

I always believe in the law that anything can happen in MMA and not that fighter X will beat fighter Z 'with certainty'

Can't remember who said it - it was someone at the press conference they done - but I think there was a bit of truth in them saying' 'DC knows he can't beat Jones' I think it's probably more how Jones gets under Cormier's skin with the most innocuous comments or altercations they have when there's no cameras around.

I could see why Cormier would get riled up in general with Jones getting done for leaving the scene of a car crash and him losing his child to a car crash, but he was riled up by Jones long before that happened. I think Cormier has that iron willed mentality a lot of wrestlers have, but when it comes to thinking about fighting Jones, there's a lot of doubt there which probably unsettles him and he spent a lot of wasted time and energy trying to point out Jones is a bad person and it backfired on him.

Gym dues at JW academy - 200$

Brand new car from your winnnings - 100,000$

"Hiding under the ring when USADA shows up at your gym" - Priceless

It would be nice if DC put Jones into a coma for a few years. Might be wishful thinking.....but it sure would be nice....

Back