So imagine if it was Gus that all this was happening too...

Gus would get a pass, he's a repeat convicted felon for assault and he gets a pass.

McGregor would be praised for coke usage.

Not many care about the coke now, at least I don't think. More about the potential of PED use.

No one would care about other guy because neither one of them acts like they are a role model. If Jon Jones was himself from the start instead of acting like an anti drug Christian, this would have been easier on him.

inafterveiledracismaccusations :rollseyes:

No one would care about other guy because neither one of them acts like they are a role model. If Jon Jones was himself from the start instead of acting like an anti drug Christian, this would have been easier on him.

That is the dumbest excuse that is always getting thrown around here. Why can't you people just tell the real truth why you guys dislike jones so much? I'm waiting....

a cheater is a cheater regardless the name

but these 2 will never get busted

That is the dumbest excuse that is always getting thrown around here. Why can't you people just tell the real truth why you guys dislike jones so much? I'm waiting....

How is people disliking him because he's a hypocrite a dumb excuse? It's the same thing with Lance Armstrong. People didn't hate him cause he juiced, people hated him because he was a hypocrite about it.

Jon was the type of guy that would brag about snitching on stoners, speak negatively about peds, insinuate his opponents were not clean (Glover ), but he was doing the same shit the whole time.

If you can't wrap your head about why people would dislike him over this, you've got problems.

How is people disliking him because he's a hypocrite a dumb excuse? It's the same thing with Lance Armstrong. People didn't hate him cause he juiced, people hated him because he was a hypocrite about it.

Jon was the type of guy that would brag about snitching on stoners, speak negatively about peds, insinuate his opponents were not clean (Glover ), but he was doing the same shit the whole time.

If you can't wrap your head about why people would dislike him over this, you've got problems.

People were hating him long before he said he snitched or crashed into a pole.

Gus is white, and the fans seem to love his European ass. Gus would be forgiven, Bones is/and will continue to get crucified.

Gus is white, and the fans seem to love his European ass. Gus would be forgiven, Bones is/and will continue to get crucified.

Finally, an honest white man. It's like a breathe of fresh air. See, this guy flat out said it, why can't you clowns?

I think it would harm Gus more than JBJ. People already dislike JBJ, it only fuels the hate.. If something like this happened to GUS I think it could ruin his reputation.. the T-E ratio thing not so much the coke.
at the same time, he's a former felon.. So IDK.

not the same Gus is not the Champ, maybe you should said Weidman instead, and yeah people would lose respect for Weidman, but probably won't bash on him as much as Jones.

Yeah, I've never heard someone bring up Gus' past. Lol.

And 18 =! grown ass man

Back